Fighter's Guide to Electric Healing

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Fighter, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

I was never a huge fan of the EG HoT. Now, with the other improved options, it seems even more lackluster.
    • Like x 1
  2. Fighter Well-Known Player

I feel like Electrogenisis still works well. I will try it get video of it but even if I can't get it up on the tank I think it helps my survivability a lot.
  3. L T Devoted Player

bioelectric surge says it heals the whole group if you have the correct PI in place -- does the PI get consumed? Is it a good group heal used like this?
  4. blklightning New Player

Surge heals You + 1 + anyone else who has the Bio Charged PI (Safety Net from Cap/Invigorate).

So, if everyone in the group has Bio Charge on them, they'll get a heal and the PI will not be consumed. I put this to the test a while back, just to be sure:

5. Fighter Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info about the PI not getting consumed blklightning. I wasn't sure about that.
    • Like x 1
  6. savageprime New Player

As for pvp which would you all prefer: galvanize or EG?

My pvp loadout is flux, bio, galv, invigorate, EG, e-burst.
    I use consumable for PI.

With tthe recent changes with surge and bio im wondering if both EG and galvanize are needed together or if I can replace one with surge. How are the heals with surge+PI?

I tried running with various loadouts but I cant tell which is more beneficial.
  7. blklightning New Player

The loadout that wins the match is the loadout that works best. :p

Why not Arc Lightning in the place of eGen? I don't PvP though. So, this is more a hypothetical question.
    • Like x 1
  8. savageprime New Player

Very true but I have won matches off all kinds with every which way of a loadout but I dont have much experience against well organized premades.

Honestly I have no reason not to use arc just wanted a HoT. Just never tried arc cause I use eburst as tank debuff. So I guess the question would be WHY use arc?
  9. blklightning New Player

It does damage, whereas eGen does not.
  10. savageprime New Player

Good point. I was never much of a damage style healer for pvp. I prefer to fight to get counters, interrupts and BB's. I do run wired in 2v2 but all my question spawn from 4v4 and 5v5. Does Arc work like some of celestial where the damage can produce heals?
  11. blklightning New Player

There's no correlation between the damage and the heal from Arc. It just does damage. The bursts are pretty large, too; and can multitick.
  12. Fighter Well-Known Player

Hey everyone. I am finally getting beck in to this guide. I will be adding videos and updating old info. I may just create a new thread. Any videos or input you have will be great. I will give credit were its due of course.