Fighter's Guide to Electric Healing

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Fighter, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Fighter Well-Known Player

So it's not stackable then. That's a ashame!
  2. Zeikial Committed Player

Players still argue the fact that it is, but in reality its not. If it was it wouold be the most op heal in the game, bio cap will heal you if your health dops below 35% for what the intial heal was, so if I am stacking this, then you would get some crazy heal for 5000-6000. I have crited with bio cap for over 2000 multiple times. No single target heal stacks with itself in any power tree, with any of the healer powers
  3. Fighter Well-Known Player

Yeah I have had crits of 2000+ with bio cap. I guess you just hope you get a good crit with it when you need one!
    • Like x 1
  4. Zeikial Committed Player

strange thing is I often crit higher and more often with bio surge, go figure.
  5. CaptainNova Well-Known Player

ok with this guide as a PvP Healer what could be the best healer setup? In regard to loadout and situations the safest one I found was:
    Arc Lightning - bio cap - surge - galvanize - electrogenesis - invigorate

especially casual PvP I found that the safest but I wanted to include or substitute moves in different fights and situations like: Wired, Electroburst, Flux, electrostatic bomb, voltaic bolt, tesla ball or Group transducer? Anyone have any does or don'ts?
  6. Fighter Well-Known Player

If you want to run more of a melee loadout you can put in wired and electro burst. In this case I would takeout galvanize and invigorate. The rest of the power you listed are all straight DPS so if your going to use any of them try to pick ones that will do best damage.
    • Like x 1
  7. CaptainNova Well-Known Player

Why take out galvanize or invigorate why not electro genesis or surge or arc
  8. FeelsGood New Player

take out galvanize and invig for pvp weird
  9. Michael Woodruff New Player

Can someone explain to me how Lightning healing actaully works?
    because It just doesnt make sense to me
    do you electricfy the cells in the body to Regenerate spontainusly or does the lightning form Sutures around the wound closing it and thus is only a patch job and you should seek a proper doctor?
    • Like x 1
  10. CaptainNova Well-Known Player

I like the electrify cells and also have a mental picture of doctors using shock charges to jump start the heart
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Agreed. If you want to go with Wired and Electroburst, I'd drop Surge and EG. I'd never drop Invigorate, as it's the best SC for Electricity healers, period. Likewise, Galvanize is the best group heal. I love Arc, because of the damage and clippability that come with the healing. You can rely on Biocap for your single target heal, plus it gives you and 3 others the 35% safety net, which is particularly nice in PvP, where you tend to split up to accomplish objectives.
    • Like x 1
  12. Itazuki New Player

Wired and Electroburst can be fun to use in PvP.

My Wired PvP loadout:
    • Wired>Electroburst>Surge>Bio-Cap>Electrogenesis >Invigorate
    Standard PvP loadout:
    • Arc Lightning>Glavanize>Surge>Bio-Cap>Electrogenesis>Invigorate

In my Wired loadout, I keep Wired up every time I can, this ensures that the enemy will be electrified. Electroburst does great group heals when the enemy is electrified, so this pretty much replaces Galvanize. The perk to this loadout is the extra damage you get, and group buff is always good.

My Standard loadout... Well I called it that since that is nearly everyone's PvP loadout. Arc has debuff plus decent heals, Galvanize has good group healing and some little HoTs. This is less on the damage side and more just pure healing. If you're confident in your healing... you can always replace Invigorate with a more damage focused skill. Nice to have that "Holy bum! Imma die" button though.

I never advise dropping Bio... It's used like a shield usually. Or a second little single target burst heal, which can come in handy.
  13. Minrev New Player

what has worked extremely well for me is bio-cap,galvanize,electroburst, Invigorate/group transducer, wired,electrogensis this build covers all situations and is a fairly good 1v1 or 2v2 if you take out galvanize. Use a melee weapon you main heal is electroburst after you electrify the other player and you keep your safety net up.
  14. not_again Dedicated Player

My PVP loadout most of the time is cap, surge, invigorate, voltaic bolt, galvanize, and electrogen. Then stun from bolt helps immensely with kiting and stunning to prevent from kiting. If u are melee electroburst is a must and put your pi on with the consumables don't waste a power slot.
  15. BadMoFo New Player

I like to use the bow. So for good distance heals I use Arc Lightning and Ionic Drain. Casting AL and then immediately ID works pretty good for me. I have been experimenting with wired and eletrocute in PvP with good results also.
  16. Fighter Well-Known Player

Don't take out arc because its your tank buff. I could see taking out electrogenisis not sure about bio cap because of 35% rule. I think I woul rather take out bio surge.
  17. CaptainNova Well-Known Player

Yes Arc is your tank buff but so is Electroburst. Not sure how comparable galvanize is with electroburst but if I'm going to take out anything it will be between electrogenesis since it splits in heals, galvanize if I'm in a duel or 2v2 or biosurge since biocap will be my maintanance heal.
  18. Orphan Fromdabloc New Player

I have a Electric healing alt, any tips on what I should use for the white armor/weapon mods?
  19. blklightning New Player

Weapon - Absorption, restorative, or replenishing. Whichever makes more sense for you. Protection, power, or health.
    Neck - Focused Restoration
    Back - I prefer Violent Breakout. It's fantastic at getting an unexpected mob away.
    Chest - Core Strength is popular
    Feet - meh
    Hands - I chose Empowered Channeling so that my Ionic Drain won't get interrupted.
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

I go with the restoration mods for weapon and neck, violent breakout, empowered channeling, but use either the increased power pool or supercharge for the chest and explosive block for the feet. I ran with core strength for a while.