FIGHT CLUB REVIVAL

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by A2J, Jun 5, 2022.

1. A2J New Player

I've been playing this game on and off for 11 years. I'm trying to revive fight club as it was. Tried throwing a tournament event at Fight Club but no one really came. Even raised the prize money to 300mil. Any ideas of how I can better get people to come and fight? I shouted LGGed and shouted in 5v5 chat all week and no one really inquired in any meaningful way. Any ideas?
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

The guys that used to sit around at fight club likely just found a new game to sit around and barely do anything in. Some prettier colors to look at, I imagine.

Nowadays... most of us actually play the game.
  3. Solarbound Committed Player

I truly do miss the days of FC. So many great memories and legendary battles that went down there at those Star Labs. Here's the problem... PVP is broken. Until it gets a proper address, as well as a proper fix, our beloved PVP crowd is not going to be motivated to reignite our stomping grounds like it was in the old days during its prime. Don't even get me started on 5v5 chat because it's now filled with nothing but PVE weirdos that never belonged in that chat in the first place. The only idea is to get those DEVS to fix PVP. We won't see that FC spark again until that happens, if ever -_-
    • Like x 1
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Organized PVP isn't going to function again until basic PVP is "fixed".

Since PVP is "broken" in everyone's opinion by "no longer being organized according to what favored them personally the most" - i.e. P/S/R versus no Role Dominant mechanics, or post-Weapon Mastery combo system versus old system, Counter versus no Counter on Ability use, et cetera. - a lot of people need to just suck it up and quit being attached to the way things USED to work prior to the point where things CURRENTLY work can even remotely be approached as a system to be balanced.

PVP is ACTUALLY broken, because some of the Counter mechanics are unreliable, and there's no in-game enforcement whatsoever excluding third party software operation during game play. Until that happens, PVP will be rife with speed hackers and there is no point in playing, at all, until that changes.
    • Like x 1
  5. A2J New Player

I appreciate the input guys and gals.
  6. Solarbound Committed Player

Sure, even though that "gal" completely reworded everything I said... weird -_-
  7. comrade sonya Committed Player

I didn't hear there was going to be a FC tournament, I would've watched at the very least. I think it would maybe help to get people out there first, build a "playerbase" then try to hold a tournament. I loved FC but it's been ages since I've pvped with my character, I'll occasionally do legends.
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Just a thought, yet also a slight recommendation, the weapon expert spec is the most balanced option in pvp at the moment. So if you wanted a more equalized contest, it would benefit your tournament if you add a stipulation that asks for weapon expert to be the only spec allowed