FIE FEATS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 11, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Would anyone be willing to take some time and participate in a FIE feat run? There are 3 feats in this elite raid and I would like to knock all 3 out.

In my experience in the raid, a pug group has minimal chance of even finishing the first boss. It’s all most as fun as banging your head against the wall (on purpose)

I am a DPS/TROLL with full augs. Are there any organized groups willing to attempt these feats?

Thanks Guys
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Chirp Chirp....

Chirp Chirp.....

Just came back to check up on this thread!
    Met with Crickets!
  3. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Guess all of you guys have these feats already! Guess I’m behind!
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The issue is the tanks for this. Phoenix is first then Gorgon and 3rd Min . U throw everything at the Phoenix.when u get to the minataur he only moves if u interrupt him. Once u get to the satyr they throw real slow balls n is easy to avoid. If you get to the satyr wwoman tanks the other one. The last one will disappear n Cerberus will come out.

Ur 2 feats on 2nd boss if everyone throw s orbitals when you see steam jets phase that phase which is both whack a lortal elite n fire in the hole it makes that phase disappear so u can get both the feats at the same time.

Last boss u let ares die so the blood lust mechanic isn't as bad I think.

Make sure no one stands at door cuz you'll lose the feat with people standing at the door from a wipe n they'll get zapped.

It will show real big on the screen if someone got hit with the lighting twice.

I suggest u find a tank that already has it n knows all of this. Offer some canaries or something. If u know all the mechanics it's actually easy.
  5. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thanks for the Advice!

Those 3 feats don’t sound too bad. I guess the problem is finding a solid group that can get it done!
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Just need to find solid tank for the mini boss group thats the hardest tanking in there. You can get a 2nd one for the easier 1 boss easily.
  7. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Does dropping the orbitals at the same time cause the steam phase to run its course faster?
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yes it will just switch to next phase all 8 orbitals.
  9. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

That steam phase the jets squirt n the lava creatures come out. U orbital the right time n it doesn't happen. Thus easier to get the feat.
  10. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Awesome! I will keep those tips in mind. Do any of them require the group to do it the first time? I hate those stipulations
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Are you hero or villain US or EU and which feats do you need exactly?
  12. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I am on USPS server hero side. And I need all three feats. Are you needing any out of FIE?
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Not A first attempt just wait for orbitals to come back n retry
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

Are you playing on the Atari 2600 server?
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

More then likely, never ran those elites but I'm on villain side.
  16. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Welp! Some things never change!

2 groups for FIE today!

Both Epic Fails... nothing new. Seems like burning adds to the first boss is the major source of accomplishment in FIE lol