Felonious - USPS (USPC Soon Too) Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I can taste 200SP. So close. What are we running tonight guys?
    • Like x 1
  2. DR254 Well-Known Player

I know this is a recruiting page but wasn't sure how actively we were still recruiting. If we are still actively recruiting, I have a friend that I told about this league and he seemed very interested in joining. He like I became bored with the other side and wants to explore this side of things after I told him how much fun I was having again playing. He is a seasoned player that actually taught me quite a bit about this game and is definitely a team player.
    • Like x 1
  3. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We just had a spot open up when Average left so we can get him in. Talk to anyone in the usual suspects and up ranks and they can get him an invite. Tell them I said it's cool (I like to pretend I have power lmao).
    • Like x 3
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I love you, Shady.
  5. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Love you too Red lol
  6. DR254 Well-Known Player

Lol, okay will do.
  7. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

yup, it's me! just getting back into game, because seriously? the other games that i've played (not gonna name them) have not come to par with my experiences in this game...at least, the community isn't the same...so anyways

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

If you need a home, you're always welcome in Felonious :D I know apathy took a huge hit when that other thing released. Even if you just need a place to park while every one else comes to their senses, that's cool too.
    Or if I'm reading this wrong and you just need a bed time story, I'll read you Go the F*** to Sleep in my best Samuel L Jackson voice.
    • Like x 2
  9. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Fantastic! I shall be in contact soon!

Oh and if you want to read me a bedtime story, that's fine too...I guess...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

So many feats last night, new content today!!
    [IMG]

I'll be on around 10 est :D
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Got another character to t6 last night. Almost ready to try earth in end game!
    • Like x 1
  12. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

You're a machine Anxient!!
  13. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Ran some content with these folks last night...

[IMG]

and yes, all it lacked was a group selfie

(edit: zac efron can potentially kinda pull off a good-ish looking girl...or is it just me?)

but seriously though?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    And yes, Zac Efron is super man pretty.

Glad to have you aboard! We try our best to keep it light lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Thank you, thank you *bows*
    • Like x 1
  16. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

ok, so some things happened last night. One: We learned the mechanics of the first boss fight. Two: We learned boss number two is a Glitch (see what I did there?) Let's give it another shot tonight and see what we can do.

@anxient: update that sig! You went a little gear happy yesterday :p
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I miss running with you guys. If you ever need a role filled, don't hesitate to call me.
    • Like x 2
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Done
  19. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Gonna give a big welcome (and happy birthday) to grometheus, who joined us recently!

[IMG]

[IMG]

and also for beating the new raid with him as well as some of my other league mates (of which he put his replay badges for us)!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

may of left but im always here if ya need me ;)
    • Like x 1