Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by GLoRToR, Nov 25, 2018.

1. GLoRToR Well-Known Player

The intention of content is obviously to give people something to do for a long while.
    However, content that is 2-3 tiers below the current one still makes us linger for endgame amounts of time.

Talking mostly about Amazon Fury 3 in which the Divine Favor achievement makes you have to gather a fair few gear pieces at an endgame acquisition rate. I'd like to suggest doubling the gain of Ancient Tokens and halving the cost of pieces, or simply just upping the Divine Points per gear piece significantly for no other reason than the fact that you can already get much stronger gear than cr165 much faster. The set of three (I think it was) feats which require us to gather eight pieces and then still repeat the content we no longer actually progress in, is very inconvenient and unnecessary.

I feel the same way about feats that demand you to return and do a Daily Quest dozens or even hundreds of times when you no longer actually need to do so in order to progress. I feel that the significance of feats and skill points determines a more reasonable design in this particular aspect of the game.
    • Like x 2