Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rabbitxpp, May 16, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I totally disagree. Feat grinding is time-consuming as it is. Why add to the frustration by having a menu you have to wait 30 seconds to read for each discription? This is annoying for a person going after a single feat, and far, far more irritating when trying to coordinate with a group that doesn't know exactly what needs to be done.

I'm not saying they have to totally reorganize the categories if it's too much work, but having the option to see the entire feat description at once would be a huge QoL perk that would reduce a lot of the pain of doing feats. Not all of the pain, but a lot of it.

If it's this way for those of us who have ground out feats for years, what must it feel like for someone just getting into the swing of things? How the heck do they even know what they're looking for, or what's what?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So a person should commit 7 years of feats to memory? Or you mean you have them all so you don't need to worry about it, lol?

What do you do when you run alts? Just hope feats pop randomly? Or you have them all memorized, what you need to do and everything?
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I have an extremely good memory, so yeah the problem isn't one I share, probably leads to me also not expressing a level of empathy towards you, so yea is, what it is ;)

In terms of my alts, I don't care about their feats, if I get them I get them, if I want them I transfer them.

Also the reason I disagree with people grinding out feats, is because the people already aren't grinding them out because they're lazy pos' and that has nothing to do with the feat menu ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Tocimus Committed Player

Just ask and they'll gladly give you an option to pay for a toon at current game level with all feats up to that episode. Maybe $200 per? The same as the lifetime membershipany of us passed up on /cry
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Hmm. I kinda enjoyed the Warm Menu update. But maybe each to their own
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol, well, I agree that the ones that have no desire to get feats aren't going to magically develop a desire to do so, if that's what you meant. I was saying that people who would like to do so but are turned off by the unwieldy system would find the experience more pleasant than currently.

How many times (not you, you have a perfect memory) have you gotten ready for a raid or alert on an alt and wanted an easy feat but you can't remember exactly what the deal is. With a better menu, it would be much easier to find what you need quickly and not waste time. After all 5 minutes wasted for every... how many hundreds or thousands of feats do we have to check off again?... adds up fast.
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Also, I do agree with the feats menu needing an update. It kinda is aggravting waiting on a long feat description to go by.

But I also understand Proxy's view because after playing 7 years, on many toons, the feats are kind of easy to remember. Just my memory though, as Im sure others as well
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

The game just gives me the feat whether I do it corectly or not, because it fears me.
    • Like x 1
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

seth for the win..good job...
    • Like x 2