Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rabbitxpp, May 16, 2018.

1. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

Is there any way the devs can make it easier to view which feats need completion instead of constantly having to go through the menu and scroll through feat categories in order to find what content we are in and what feats we need. Maybe we could have the game auto open the episode your in when you enter feat tab to view those feats. I know this doesn't account for style feats I am just trying to brainstorm an idea.
    • Like x 1
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

What...........................do..................you .....................mean? Feats......................are............soooooooooooooooo............... awesome............................to ....................... sort ..........................through............................I.......................... ju......................sssst..................L.........O...........V...........E..............it.

It goes.....................................................so............................. fast......................it's...........................unbelievable. :rolleyes:

LOL

Maybe someday.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

Lol c'mon Devs hook it up with easier navigation through the feat menu
  4. Proxystar #Perception

When you have 390+ sp you know where all the incomplete ones are lol
    • Like x 5
  5. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

I mean are you just here to brag I don't get the point of writing that. Don't think anyone asked how much sp you got but good for you.
    • Like x 4
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Just means the problem eventually resolved itself lol

If you're new there's just lots of feats period
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wish they could put in an 'All' category, at least for episodes. I'm down to a few dozen feats in the episodes (till today) and it would be nice to just scroll down one list. This would be especially nice when buying feats on alts vs having to open every episode and scroll through. I'm sure the people with a lot of open feats will hate the idea, but if it was in a separate listing you could skip it and go direct to the episode feats.

Reinheld
  8. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Exactly.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

UI in this game is a pain
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Mepps responded to a similar thread a few months ago.

Feat Menu Update

So it is something they are hoping to do for us.
    • Like x 3
  12. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

Oh thanks for that Seth didn't see that post. Glad there's some kind of feed back that it's being looked into.
  13. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Somebody needs attention.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

jelly
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not really lol. The post wasn't about how many sp someone has, it was about how operating and scrolling through the feat menu is a feat all on it's own, and frankly I agree.

It needs more organization and simplicity. Good job on your 390+ sp though, but wasn't the point of the thread cause you still need to work the menu on your way up to that point.
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Notwithstanding the fact the issue goes away when you simply use your memory to know where you're missing feats, I honestly don't see it as that bad.

There's just a lot of feats now the game is 7 years old, short of significantly changing the UI, I don't see the ease in the request being made, there's simply better things to worry about.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I thought the warp menu update was pointless, yet that was done. I thought auto scroll was pointless, yet that was done. Doesn't matter what you think is worthy of their time, the devs will adjust what they want, or if enough people back up a suggestion that doesn't cut too much into their resources and time, and I think a feat menu update is well worth the time considering how many players in the game are below 350 and don't have every feat they're missing memorized.
    • Like x 2
  18. Proxystar #Perception

agree to disagree, when you're working towards feats I believe a reasonable person knows what's what and the feat menu really isn't that hard to navigate.
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

For me not necessarily hard to navigate, but a pain the *** waiting for the description to scroll across. Would be better if we could just click on it and read the description without the scrolling. Would also be neat if towards the top it'll display feats associated with whatever instance you're in so you don't have to search for it.

Not to mention maybe more people would work on sp if the feat menu was a little more user friendly. Sorry you don't see the point of it but I think many others would agree it would be a wise business decision, so yes, agree to disagree.
    • Like x 1
  20. Proxystar #Perception

I don't think people would work on feats just because the menu is enhanced, sorry but that's a stretch, but ok, sure