Feats not popping...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bagofboom, Feb 24, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Popping may not be the correct wording but it's what I call it. Apologies.
    The feats in the newest duo "The First Piece" are NOT popping for me. At all! I've run it many many times, with many different people, purposely entering for the completion of the feats and I never get them. I have screen shots of being in the instance where my partner received the feats but I didn't. I'm not very tech savvy so I'm not certain how to post those shots here to the forums but I DO have them.
    "Construction without Delay", "Vanishing Act", "Security Sidestep" & "Enemy of my Enemy" are the 4 specifically. The 5th one (I forgot the name) I received credit for on a random MoV run early after its release but since then, absolutely nothing.
    I've achieved other feats throughout the game since Ep. 21 dropped so it's not an overall feat issue just in this duo. Any advice would be appreciated greatly. Any green names that can assist would be doubly so.
    Thanks in advance. (Apologies if this is the wrong area for this thread but it feels like a bug to me, also I refer you to my lack of tech savvy-ness)

Long Live DCUO!!
  2. The Game Well-Known Player

i just posted something similar but it was a style feat not popping