Feats from the broker

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ping on eu, May 10, 2021.

1. ping on eu Level 30

Hello,
    my character only has the SP you get with a CR skip.
    Recently a friend offered to share some of his wealth with me.
    So I'd like to ask you guys to help me with a list of the feats I can unlock purchasing stuff from the broker.
    Starting with the cheap ones of course. A 100mil collection piece from TC doesn't count :D
    And how many SP's can let's 500mil get me, knowing I'm basically starting SP grinding from scratch?

Also if there's such a resource that already exists in this forum or anywhere else, please point me to it. I really appreciate all the help.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Don't know if you're a hero or a villain...but if you're a hero go down to the War Room and buy a bunch of the green styles. These are the same as you get in the Vault. Collecting 500 styles gets you 25 points.
  3. L T Devoted Player

Go to the "Style" section of the broker. Search on "enhanced". Most these style sets will have a feat for completing them
    Enhanced Spindrift
    Enhanced Speed Demon
    Enhanced Armored Detective
    Enhanced Son of the Manta
    Enhanced Argus Operative
    Enhance Dystopian Amazon
    Enhanced Battle-Hawk
    Enhanced Retribution
    Enhanced Pyromaniac

Pieces range from super-cheap (10,000ish) to pretty expensive (200 mil or more) for the older, rare pieces that never seem to drop anymore. If you can't afford the pieces, go back and run the content and hope for the best. They're tedious but not impossible to complete that way.

There's also the original lockbox styles:
    Stalwart Defender
    Cybernetic
    Daring Vigilante
    Master Mercenary
    Noble Warrior
    Lethal Zealot

Those are 25 point feats and aren't very rare so they tend to be cheap-- I never see any of those styles listed for more than a few million now. You can, of course, also complete them with a lot of playing time if you're a subscriber and get to open the lockboxes for free.

You can also buy the base items for the "absolutely stuffed" feat pretty cheap these days. There's a number of Base Item feats that can be obtained from the broker, but many of the original ones have an item or two that only drop in PVP matches, so those are quite expensive to complete. Lots of older episodes had feats for collecting varying numbers of base items -- I think Halls of Power through Justice League Dark.

Emblem styles are doubtlessly the easiest to complete using the broker. For the older time capsules, the "regular" emblems gave feats and the "enhanced" versions originally had to be crafted and were just for show. Most of those have gotten quite expensive, though you can buy them from the quark vendor after you open a few time capsules. In the more recent time capsules, the "enhanced" versions each give a feat, and collecting the regular versions only nets a feat for getting all of them. All the emblem feats can be found under the "Styles" category (don't select either the Theme or Iconic sub-category)

The most recent 9 will probably be the most obtainable, as they drop as part of the Resurgence capsule that comes along once or twice a year.

TC1 "Time Capsule" - lantern emblem styles. The non-enhanced give feats, but these tend to be crazy expensive on the broker (cause every hard light player wants a green lantern emblem)
    TC2 "Amazon" - Olympian emblems (emblem of... zeus, hades, aphrodite, hera, ares, etc). Again the regular ones give feats.
    TC3 "Quardian" - Zodiac emblems. Regular ones grant feats. Search on astrology sign names.
    TC4 "Time Torn" - Justice Society emblems. The Alan Scott and Green Lantern ones are usually super expensive on the broker, but the others may be obtainable. Again the non-enhanced give feats.
    TC5 "Arcane" - JL Dark emblems (Constantine, Etrigan, etc)
    TC6 "Team Up" - Legends of Tomorrow emblems (Firestorm, Modern Atom, Flash, Green Arrow, etc)
    TC7 "Gotham" - Gothem emblems. These have always been pretty expensive on the broker. You're still looking for the regular ones for feats.
    TC8 "Notorious" - Injustice/Earth 3 emblems. Also fairly expensive, especially Superwoman.
    TC9 "Paradox" - Exobyte Emblems -- (heroic tech, meta, magic, villainous tech, meta, magic, exobyte, brainiac) still regular for the feats.
    TC10 "Assassin" -- no emblem, but you can get feats for collecting the eye style and the 3 artifacts.
    TC11 "Kryptinoan"-- no emblems, but you can get feats for collecting one of the hair styles, and for the artifacts, and for the sunstones.
    TC12 "Cursed Gotham" -- no emblems in this one, but there were auras and materials.
    TC13 "Atlantean" -- Atlantis Emblems --(Zodiac, Chaotic, Summoning, Banishing, etc) from here on out, you want the enhanced versions for feats. The enhanced versions are animated and really cool IMO, but have recently gotten a bit cheaper on the broker. You can also get a 25 point feat for collecting all the regular ones.
    TC14 "Shazam" -- shazam emblems. Enhanced ones give the feats, and 1 25 point feat for collecting all the regular ones.
    TC15 "Dark Knight" -- no emblems, but there are awesome Metal Chromas that give feats. The Dark Metal one was popular and is crazy expensive, but the others are pretty obtainable.
    TC16 "Dark Multiverse" -- emblems came from this one, but I'm drawing a blank what they were called.
    TC17 "Birds of Prey" -- Birds of Prey emblems-- black canary, oracle, etc. These got crazy expensive for a while, but seem to be mostly obtainable of late.
    TC18 "Flashpoint" -- first set of flashpoint emblems
    TC19 "Titans" -- pixel titans emblems
    TC20 "Knight of Vengeance" -- second set of flashpoint emblems

There's also the Dark Knights emblems from the Anniversary Event. 50 point feat for collecting all the regular ones. In the past they sold for 40 mil each but this year there seems to be a lot more in circulation so they're selling for much less than that.
    • Like x 2
  4. ping on eu Level 30

Thank you very much buddy. You're too kind for this world ^^