Feats Checklist

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by DarkPhoenix, Feb 21, 2013.

1. DarkPhoenix New Player

Updated file with new lockbox styles feats and the T4 PVP Vengeance feat.

Widened the rows from 17 pixels to 20 pixels for easier ticking of checkboxes.

Added a "Check All" checkbox

A few minor cosmetic changes

Download file here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded in Google Docs as suggested :)

Updated the file as well with Origin Crisis feats.

I'm pretty much updating the file still for a better visual look and ease of use. I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions to improve the file better.

Download the file here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

I've created a feats checklist in excel. There was actually an existing file like this here before but it wasn't updated for a long time so I decided to update and rework his file. I made this file because I wanted to plan what I should do before I play the game for the day or the following day. I always look at my feats list and see which ones I can accomplish.

Anyway, one thing that needs to be considered if you guys want to use this is make sure that enable macro or the automatic computations won't work. I'm not a hardcore vba programmer so bear with me if only used the basics. If you guys experienced any problems with the file, kindly let me know so I can take a look at it. The file is totally editable so feel free to change anything as you please. I will try to update the file as well if any new or modified content comes up within the game.

I can't remember where I downloaded his file but I want to make sure that he gets credit too. If you have any suggestions, recommendations or comments, please do let me know. Thanks.

Download the file here.
    • Like x 8
  2. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Couldnt download the file cause it asked me to make a 4shared account, which i dont want >_<
  3. DarthDiggler New Player

Put this on Google Docs! :)
    • Like x 1
  4. iKahnic New Player

what he said :)
  5. Ultraman New Player

6. NoobishGuy New Player

I don't think I'd ever pay for replay badges but I just might pay for skill points lol. Yes I can't handle doing feats it drives me nuts.
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkPhoenix New Player

bumping :)
    updated file
  8. DarkPhoenix New Player

sorry for those requesting the guide. i forgot to make it public :D
  9. Mr Iceblock New Player

Wow. This is excellent and I'll be sure to share it too.

Will there be a Villain one or do you know of one?

Cheers :D
  10. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I have noticed a couple of problems with the macros on the spreadsheet;

First, on the Solo sheet, the checkbox macros do not work until they get down to Hideouts- I am not an expert, but when I look at the macro script I cannot find a reason why they are not working as everything looks properly coded.

Second, a couple of new items were added to the Seasonal list which threw off the macros. Two were added under Springtime and one under Winter Holidays.

If this can be updated it would be greatly appreciated. :cool:
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

Ummmm no..... L2Feat GREAT GUIDE THOUGH DARK!!!!
  12. DarkPhoenix New Player

thanks for the inputs guys!! i'll keep this updated as soon as possible and check for the problems as mentioned. i'll let you know as soon as i have the updated file available. i'll add the new feats that came along with GU26 (or was it 27?)

i don't have a list for Villains yet since I only have focus on one character at the moment. but as soon as i get the chance to gather data for it, i'll be sure to create one for this as well and have it uploaded.
  13. Sgt Forge New Player

14. YodaDog New Player

OMG, where's Ronin YoJimbo?!? That one's for you, man! May your tears one day run dry, sir! One day....
  15. Adogg5 New Player

Nice ... it would be helpful if you delete the old links (or mark them as old). I was not sure which version was the latest.

Also, the first feat under bases is blank in the top version (I think the latest).

Finally, can you add a sub feat category under bases for which pieces of the sets we have collected? Meaning under Occult you could have:
    - Bed
    - Table
    - Chair

Otherwise it is really hard to keep track.
  16. Infern0 New Player

17. sir_deadlock New Player

I suggest an "add a character" option that creates a whole extra line of check boxes. Or, failing that, 6 rows with nameable slots. This way, one wouldn't have to make like 6 copies, one for each of their characters and toggle between them.
  18. ALYANAS New Player

could someone update these? and make it more detailed, that would be great... for example in Bases - what includes each set.... and so on in everything... it does not have Legends PVE tab.. and many more
  19. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

That would be outstanding, I have been looking everywhere for something like this but- no luck... and especially now, since we have 9 tiers years after original post. Maybe someone on here could kindly let me know if there's a a newer, updated spreadsheet or something... I'd really appreciate it