Feat unlocking - new system

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Champloo92, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Has anyone ever mentioned the dcuo team making it so we can unlock an entire tab of skill points? For example I go to the exploration tab and go to gotham and since I have it all unlocked on another character, I want to be able to unlock everything instead of doing it one by one.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

While I can understand, I can also see them not wanting to do it for all of the people out there that will accidentally spend a ton of cash and then ask for refunds and/or get mad when they won't do it.
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You do realize that style unlocking has the option to "unlock all" right? It isn't just "all of the selected style" or "all of the chest pieces" it's "all styles that you have available for unlock". So that could be several thousand replay badges (since some items are over 400 badges to unlock).
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

I am aware. I think that button is a mistake. I also think it's much more likely people won't have enough badges to cover unlocking all of them just on hand and that would fail. I could be wrong. I know there are plenty of people out there with more money than sense.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is a confirmation you have to click when you choose to unlock all styles. There could be a confirmation for unlocking all feats as well.
  6. Eradam New Player

Well, maybe this button would've been more at his place for the skill points instead of the outfits ^^'.
    Maybe it should at least be possible to unlock all feats from a category at once (instead of all at the same time).
    Like, all those for Amazon Fury in a row, but not for the rest of the story content.