Feat question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toddler, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Toddler Level 30

I got the feat ultra-violent but it gave to me during the duo umbrax the ultraviolet. The question is it supposed count the untraviolet lanterns in there to?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't believe it is supposed to, otherwise I'd guess the number would have been set higher (as there are 3 sources for counts then) but yeah...I also had this pop on one toon in there.

I'd guess it's a bug, but did not put in a report on it. You might want to do that unless a dev replies it is 'intended'.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

It might be a bug.

It could also be a fix to the counter issue after the latest boss/feats they added not counting?
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well the wording says '...in Doomed Washington DC' ...not on the moon, so I'd guess bug.

That and the count is higher for the 'Ultraviolets Secured' feat (420 Lanterns....nice), meaning that if the duo and DC lanterns were supposed to count, the new DC feat is redundant as you'd kill 270 just doing the duo feat.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Then probably a bug of a cross counting issue. It's not breaking bug, but should be reported in the duo thread.
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes. The feat says to defeat X Ultraviolets. It doesn't care where they are.
  7. Toddler Level 30

If we could get one of dev would confirm witch one is right. If it a bug or not
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The feat actually says:

Defeat 270 Ultraviolet Lanterns in Doomed Washington D.C.

Now I know Washington DC sometimes feels like it's a strange place, but I'm pretty sure the duo is on the moon, NOT Washington.

I'd say it's a bug....one I'm not going to bother reporting, as it's not hurting anything and nothing is being exploited. However, I'd guess they are aware of it by now and will correct it...much like they corrected the few feats that were cross wired the first week where reg would pay out an Elite feat.
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

Damn. You're right :eek:. Did they change the wording do you think? I probably just typed it in wrong, though :rolleyes: . Now I've got to check the wording of all the Doom feats I added to my spreadsheet **grumble grumble**.
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No. I think it's been that way from the start, but it was not working for ANY UV lanterns the first night or 2. I'd guess when they 'fixed' it they over compensated and made it so every one counted....even on the moon.
  11. Toddler Level 30

Well if they wheren't they should be now
  12. Furnburn Active Player

Same thing happened to me just now.