Feat Menu Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ant Tao, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Bulgarian Force New Player

Agree 100%. Btw i was thinking about a TC tab, similar to "Episodes" tab.
    • Like x 2
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL.................. that............ #3............ is.............. no.................. joke.....................

How many times have you moved off of the feat in mid sentence????
    it's like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO &@^$*&%@ :D

Making the feats work like our stats descriptions would be nice. Click to open i..n..s..t..e..a..d o..f T..H..A..T
    • Like x 5
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

Separate out those pesky titles that don’t actually grant feat points. Or give us the ability to hide/show based on 0 star, 1 star, etc...
    • Like x 1
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

That's one where it would make sense to have a category toggle. You could sort them by the TC they are associated with (if you plan on opening them or checking what a new capsule has) but you could also sort them by item type (emblem, gear, special styles/materials) for when you just care for feats and not individual TCs.

Either way some kind of extra tab for TC related feats is a no-brainer at this point.
    • Like x 1
  5. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

If we have all the feats in a section, could there be a star next to the name to show that it is completed?
    • Like x 2
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Ok. I’ve compiled a quick list of most of the ideas people have posted and added a couple of my own. Apologies if I missed any.

• Change the headlines hotkey to open the root “deeds” menu instead
    • Add a ‘click to read the full feat description’ or a tooltip popup that displays the full description. No more waiting for the ticker/marquee to scroll!
    • Add a top-level tab/category for all ‘classic game’ feats like we have for episodes and seasonals
    • Add a TC tab for all TC Feats - this would function identically to the seasonal and episode tabs with sub-tabs for each TC
    • Add a way to filter what’s displayed by feat type (speed run feats (“complete <instance> in under <x> minutes”), survival feats (complete <instance> without dying, without using consumables, etc), styles (separated by suits, emblems, auras, materials, etc), repeat/replay (do <x> <number> times), tasks (pop all the balloons that escaped from the flash museum gift shop, for example), and so on), feat points (min/max of 1 Star, 2 Star, etc), Feats with titles, feats without titles, and so on
    • Add an indicator to the tabs (and sub-tabs) to show that all feats in that tab or sub-tab are completed
    • Feat summary revamp: add left/right buttons to switch between categories such as ‘recently completed’, ‘recently progressed on’, etc
    • Feat pinning/tracking similar to journal mission tracking
    • Scorecard: add a tab to scorecard showing feats available in that instance and your completion/progress for each feat
    • Like x 3
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This would make a world of difference for me.
    • Like x 1
  8. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi Mepps! Hi Guys!
    Talking about Feats, I'm trying to complete the Jester Style Feat on an Alt and the Global Collection doesn't show up in the Tab, same goes for 'Fanning The Flames' Global Colelction (Falcone's Shades). Is there's something you guys can do about that issue please?
    Sorry I forgot to say, the Global Collection for the Jester Chest Style doesn't show up, I've completed all collections but it never updated and I never received the Jester Chest Style.
  9. GingerOnTheRocks Well-Known Player

The name of the TC tab? "Marketplace Cash Feats" lol
  10. IonHero Committed Player

<shameless plug>I may have to implement some more of these ideas for http://www.zonexus.ca </shameless plug>

Should the new Styles introduced in a episode be with the episode feats or with the style feat?

and what of the Goons of Gotham Essence feats, it could technically be accomplished with "Earth 3" alone even though it's displayed in "Riddled with Crime". should it be displayed in both? or just the first DLC possible or moved to the R&D parts section?

On a side note... if Time Capsule feats are separated, Time Capsule Collections should also be separated from the other.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

If they implement the full list of things we’ve come up with, then all feats should always go with the content it was introduced in or is relevant to, and the filters would show/hide types of feats, so it could show only style feats listed under the tabs where you would find the style, so Heart of the Predator style feat would still be listed under Episodes/War of the Light 2, for instance, and you’d know which content to find it in by knowing which instances are part of that episode.

Speaking of which, I know there are places to find lists of which content is part of which episode, but we should be able to see that information in the feats tab, just a list of locations/instances included in the episode we’re looking at the feats for at the top of the list/window. It’s less helpful for the monthly episode feats, but it would be useful for the larger episodes like Amazon Fury, War of Light, Hand of Fate, Riddled With Crime, etc

Agreed on TC collections, that should be done even if they don’t implement our suggested feat menu changes.
  12. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

On the opening post, i like the suggestions so gave a like. For #2, I like the recent feats they can put it wherever, just don't remove it entirely. Sometimes on a run; an unintended feat pops; I,d like the opportunity to go check after in which it was. (especially if episode is new).
  13. Moonz New Player

Add time capsule feats category with styles and collections sub category.
    Add episodes sub category to styles.
    Include reward eligibility feats like Divine Favor in the style episodes sub category.
    Add pvp sub category to styles.
    Add episodes sub category to bases.
    Add episodes sub category to R&D.
    Add relevant tier to episode category names (T6) .
    Add solo/open world sub category to each episode.
    Add duos sub category to each episode.
    Add 4 Player sub category to each episode.
    Add 8 player sub category to each episode.
    Rename the Azure Misted Aura to the Blue Mist Aura to match the name in the event feat.
    Add already collected to unattended gear and weapon box reward windows.
    Add inventory quantity to base reward windows and broker base item views.
    Add all requied feats view sorted decending by the number of players with the feat.

That's easy and it's all I want. Nothing new or complicated other than maybe the last three in my list.

I just want feats to be where I expect to find them. If it's sorted out like this, you don't have to figure out if an operation is an alert or a raid for the nth time this week.

I don't want a complicated feat tracker to waste any of the devopers precious time.
  14. Ice master187 Active Player

Um probablynot the best place to post this here but any chance of making tokens to change factions I have lots of friends who are vilians n since lots of people either stop playing or taking a break and they would like to change to a hero any chance of that ?
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

for styles, add to where to get them.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said 'no' many times.
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

So they want to kill the villain side even more? JK, but in all seriousness, if they can find a way to add suicide squad to operation type instance it wouldn't be as much a problem.

One of the reasons a faction swap token doesn't exist is that you would have access to about 50% more sp if you swap factions. There are so many feats that are nearly identical (may even have the same name and description) but are different feats because something is different between the hero side and villain side. So max speed would jump from nearly 400 to nearly 600 over night. Sure not everyone would swap, but there are people that would and balancing the game would become more difficult. If things are times where most of the players can do them, the people with 600sp would complain that things are too easy. If instances are tuned for them, everyone else would complain that instances are too difficult.

Just make alts and work up as a team. That way you can keep high levels out and have plenty of content to work through. Who knows, style unlocking may come out soon. Then you wouldn't have to work as hard for rate styles on the new characters.
  18. Skullzin New Player

Really Nice idea!

And the idea to make the feats clickable too, we really need it...