Feat issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Artillery Zero, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes.

Currently I've done the Metro University and the 8th Precinct solo challenges and met the requirements for the Power Girl and Raven hard knock feats, but I have yet to receive said feats. Even retrying them has yielded the same results. I just wanted to know if this is a current known issue or has it been changed in some way and I'm not meeting the new requirements for the feats.

Also one of the races outside of the meta villain starting area for acrobats is bugged. It keeps me in combat mode through out the whole race(Weapon out and slow movement speed).
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Post this in the Arkham Asylum section so the Bug team can take a look at it.
  3. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Thanks

Can a mod delete this thread then.
  4. AzraelR Committed Player

I think they can move this thread to there, no need to delete.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I've run across this before myself. With me it was Bruno Manheim I actually had to do the final mission twice to get credit for NOT being knocked out. while battling him.
  6. TroEL Dedicated Player

did you use any consumables or supercharges? This has been an issue in the past....I just leveled a new toon to 30 the other day had no problems with those feats