favorite TV show, cartoon, or anime theme song?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Sep 25, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Ah yes Jeopardy, who can forget the back and forth between Sean Connery and Trebek....wait a minute
    • Like x 1
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, when I was kid, I had Lynda Carter in my dreams. I remember her with fond memories.

Also, 2 TV shows comes to mind from 40 and 50 years ago. The Shazam! and Batman tv
    show themes were great. I mean the Adam West version. My brother loved that show as
    a kid. My mother used to watch that show with him. My older sister used to love the
    Wonder Woman tv series, when she was a kid. She used to watch it, every week. When
    I was a kid, I watched Batman: TAS. One of the best TV theme songs, ever!
    • Like x 1
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Wonder Woman is iconic and it helped that Lynda Carter looked the part and made the show great. I used to watch reruns when my brother and I stayed over my aunts house after school until my parents picked us up, good times. And what's great some current DC shows like to pay homage to the classics.

• Like x 2
  4. Nemisor Committed Player

• Like x 3
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was just thinking how Bats deliberately left Trevor tied to the rocket, and the comment at the end confirms it :D
  6. darth_paul Dedicated Player

That SNL skit is a classic. :D Also, how could I not include the classic Wonder Woman and Batman themes here on this forum. ;)
  7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

The 80s and 90s sure had some creepy shows for kids.
  9. Nemisor Committed Player

• Like x 1
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  11. Nemisor Committed Player

• Like x 1
  12. Bloodartist_ Active Player

I think theres been a similar thread some time ago... oh well here goes. Ï find most of the new series themes to err on the side of caution and be quite generic. Like daredevil, arrow, etc. Back in the day themes were instantly recognizable and had more.. punch.

Funny

Most epic theme of them all
    (ps. R.i.p. Jerry Doyle)

• Like x 1
  13. Bloodartist_ Active Player

In my country I remember they published exactly three episodes of a M.a.s.k. comic, that was about nothing but M.a.s.k. It was translated so I don't know if there were more comics in english... The art style reminded me of the transformers comic. But it was quite short-lived since it only had 3 comics.. I had all three copies but seem to have misplaced them over the years..
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  15. Bloodartist_ Active Player

Original 1978 Battlestar Galactica theme by John Williams. I wish they made more 'epic' style themes these days..

Here is a live version of the mantra that starts the new Galactica episodes.
    • Like x 1