Favorite Quote?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Robogost, Jun 17, 2014.

1. AngelOfChaos-16x New Player

Their is that possibility
  2. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Because your fate is sealed? :)
    • Like x 1
  3. LOUD*NOISES New Player

I HATE you. -Atrocitus
  4. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

I can't believe no one has mentioned jokerdroid from arkham!

"Nice outfit...did your mother, make it, for you? HAHAHA, HAHAHA, HAHAHA"
    First time I heard it I was like "The F did you say about my mother? you 5 inch Barbie doll." Cracks me every time.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sabigya Steadfast Player

"With blood and rage of crimson red"
    "Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead"
    "Together with our hellish hate"
    "We will burn you all that is your FATE"
    Also i believe this comes in to play.
    Atrocitus was one of only five beings in the entire sector to escape death. He and the other four survivors formed a terrorist cabal known as the Five Inversions, bent on the destruction of the Guardians of the Universe and all who served them, with Atrocitus serving as their leader. The Five Inversions performed a ritual that allowed them to peer into the future and discover the prophecy of the Blackest Night, which decreed that all life in the universe would end. They ruled a massive domain known as the Empire of Tears, until the Guardians of the Universe defeated the Five Inversions and imprisoned them on their capital, Ysmault.
    • Like x 1
  6. Noisereject New Player

"The HUNT... Is on"

^ feel like a boss every time huntress says that :3
    • Like x 1
  7. Impervious Woman New Player

"You're my new scratching post" - Catwoman <3
    • Like x 1
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Welcome to the forums! Stay out if the basement and claws off my doomst weapons. They are not scratching posts!

Not entirely sure how one would quote this one but Arkillo's yell mid battle. Always fun in the heat of the moment.
  9. hudapak Well-Known Player

My favorite is:
    "You can't defeat a goddess." - Circe

It sounds so cool IMO especially when I'm winning (and I'd like to think my toon is a goddess lol). Not so much when I get annihilated though.
    • Like x 3
  10. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

^When I get defeated and Circe says " You can't defeat a goddess!", I understand she's mad and she says "I'll be coming back! Beware..."
    • Like x 2
  11. Hero of Justice New Player

The two that I think sound the awesomest are Steel, who sounds like a boss in pretty much every line, and the Joker, of course because of Mark Hamil's epicness. The bar line of Joker's in particular is a favorite of mine.

Honorable mentions to all of Zod's kneel lines, Superman's "For truth, and justice!," and most of Bane's lines in particuarly intense fights :)
  12. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

The first one is actually an Easter egg/inside joke... It comes from a Sam Cooke song called "if I had a hammer". He says: if I ha a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land" (instead of all over your skull).

The song is pretty old, but you can still find it...
  13. Robogost Well-Known Player

Supergirl-"Yeah I'm kryptonian...can't you tell?"
  14. the blackheart New Player

Sorry this might off topic but that Gif is hilarious!

On topic:
    I personally like Robin's "Be smarter than you look and run" and Dr Fate: "No one escapes fate"

I love it when two legends taunts and what they say sometimes kinda fit in with each other lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Arkillo "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR"
    • Like x 1
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I would have thought "meow".
    • Like x 1
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Thats 2nd.
    • Like x 1
  18. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Catwoman - Meow, I'm getting bored.

Whenever Bizzaro says "hello!" I die everytime.
  19. VintageWine Dedicated Player

I'm dying! I can't! I'm in tears! LOOOOOOOOOL.
  20. Robogost Well-Known Player

Lol thanks