Favorite NPC Quote

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, May 18, 2018.

1. CharlesQuester Active Player

Circe in Throne of the Dead raid (villians): I tried to Ares but you were too busy playing with your sword!

Tied with...

Calculator when doing Hall of Doom tour: Resident hottie Talia Al Ghul, dont tell her I said that!

For the most part villian npcs have waaaayyyy funnier dialogue
    • Like x 3
  2. trashman805 New Player

"YOU SUCK....ULTRAMAAAN"
    • Like x 2
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I see what you did there.
    • Like x 1
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This was amazing
    • Like x 1
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It was some duo where circe is talking to hyppolyta (sp) and keeps calling her a stupid witch lol.

Like the tone in her voice lets us all know what she really wanted to say.
  6. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

"Bird brain over here is practically Robin the place." I'm not sure she says that anymore.

Or a number of lines from the booster gold missions.
    • Like x 2
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

"I'll kill you for free..." I remember you had to bring it when you were at lvl and heard that...now I laugh when I lvl...they have nerfed that poor bastard to death in that mission now...
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL I have three daughters and now a grand daughter trust me I KNOW what you mean.

[IMG]

:eek: OMG No you can not watch it again that was the forth time today already!
    • Like x 2
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Def the Circe comment - if someone in my league is doing TP - we know they are in it and at last boss fight because league chat will have someone type "MMoooooooo" lol

But best is what I will never hear again.. it is Calculator's excitement at the start of outer sanctum.. so freaking funny
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

My favorite is circe calling wonder woman a stupid cow. But i have to mention one of my favorites is actually a glitch during a christmas seasonal. As a hero you give the gifts and one npc glitches and says "from now on we are mortal enemies" I guess someone got socks
    • Like x 1
  11. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

12. nawanda Loyal Player

“Enough pillow talk”

- Sinestro, interrupting Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris in Love & War
    • Like x 4
  13. Proxystar #Perception

"Thanks"

Hal Jordan at the end of "Fight for Light"
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

"Can you believe the nerve of Typhon?" (Amazon Fury III)
    I don't know why I always laugh when I hear this.
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, she still says it.:D
  16. Aren Sul Committed Player

T.O. Morrow loudspeaker outside Ace Chemicals:
    • For anyone participating in experiment 27, I just found out that 'exploding' may be one of the side effects. Please stand away from my lab equipment.
    • If you're going to store chemical waste in the company refrigerator at least properly label it.
    Catwoman leaves a message for Ivy (Briefings: Arkham Unleashed Episode 2: Catwoman) complaining about Harley calling her every 5 minutes.
    Harvey Dent. Global Briefing: Gang War Rumors. I could not stop laughing - I had to play it again.
    And in the Cape Carmine Lighthouse (Duo only) there's a phone that works where you hear a recorded message.
    • Like x 4
  17. Controller Devoted Player

The banter between Green Arrow, Black Canary and Ras Al Ghul in the Demon's Plan Alert.

"If you harm a SINGLE HAIR on his pretty blond head"...

And Lex complaining about "the genius being sucked out of my Brain!" during the Panopticon Raid.

I also don't know what it is with DC and Cows but in the JLU Animated series Lex calls Amanda Waller one when she melts his Super Armor down to slag. This was right before he transformed into Lex-Brainiac.

18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think I may have found a new contender in the Doomed Metropolis content. When you pick up/kick Power Girl when she's down, I've heard her say in a tired/exasperated tone, "Sometimes, I wish I was back on Earth 2" or something to that effect.

I used the "pick up/kick" bit because I've heard it from her on both hero and villain characters. LOL
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I can't exactly quote one of mine. But the GCPD cops that are cocooned in the Poison Ivy mission, sound like they're constipated when they're groaning.
  20. Raven Roth Committed Player

I think we're all forgetting OLY when Circe says "Oh shut up Diana"
    • Like x 1