Favorite NPC Quote

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, May 18, 2018.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I do in fact work night shift, from home, at a Chevrolet dealership lol. I do all my paperwork from home on a computer. Which is the best thing about my job. But I stay up late sometimes to finish all my work up for the week, and end up mixing my schedule up. But itll be back to normal soon.

Also, its 4pm here :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Who sleeps at 4 p.m.? Lol, jk. :eek:
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

The greatest quote of all time:

Aww, that's cute, Nightwing. I know you work with Batman and all, but you're no match for - MAJOR FORCE! (followed by super ***** slapping of Nightwing).
    • Like x 2
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This guy <<<<
    • Like x 1
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I literally laughed out loud at that..my wife thought I was crazy lmao
    • Like x 3
  6. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

"Catwoman has something for you at the safehouse.......I hope it's not fleas" - The joker after you complete the 1st main story mission where you fight The Huntress
    • Like x 4
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

from Catwoman "Last one there has to buy dinner."
  8. Raven Roth Committed Player

No wait "Circe: You never could make time for me, always busy playing with your sword" takes the spot
    • Like x 3
  9. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Gotham Subway intro.

"Your funeral"
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

"The Justice League will GET you!"
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Shell stand next to my E guy when she says it too...
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

"Ain't never rats Man..."
  13. myandria Item Storage

Here are mine:

"Hey, cut it out! I'm in heels here!" Female npc Two Face Gotham Sewer mission.

"In a typically brilliant move, the GCPD went in after Ivy. Ooh those plants, they're not human, if you know what I mean. I think I am the only one who made it! "Harvey Bullock, Greenhouse Solo mission.

"Ain't rats.. ain't never rats. Tell Diego we got company; I'll give 'em a nice, warm greetin!'" NPC in Lighthouse Mission (Bane)

"I'm gonna let you finish this Duo, but I just wanna say that the Pied Piper has the deadliest music video of all time! I'm just gonna make myself scarce and figure out how to get back, to the future!" Ambush Bug/Flash Duo

I also nearly spit out my food when I first heard Circe call Wonder Woman a "Stupid Cow"

Oh, by the way, here is a youtube sound clip of all Ambush Bug quotes:
    • Like x 3
  14. Eve YouTuber

Nooo, Don't take away the venom!
  15. Raven Roth Committed Player

"Jacob: These two are trying to come between us"
  16. Eve YouTuber

"Fhewww, Back in my own skin again. You never appreciate how awesome your boots are, till you walk in someone else's."
    • Like x 1
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Do other people have this pop up in their minds during the Huntress Iconic solo when Cassamento's goons say, "It's probably just rats."
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

From Prime Battleground - "I am the Omega, and the Alpha, and my will be done."

Another funny one...

The police officer that yells, "I'm out!"

Good for you, but it's 2018 and no one cares.
  19. L T Devoted Player

If you keep interacting with Aquaman in the watchtower you gen some really funny lines similar to the raven post above.

The guard in strikers island says something like "uum.... Think that was the wrong button" when he opens the cell doors and let's the prisoners out.

Wonder Woman in the Shadowlands "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" Gets a chuckle from me also.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Bird Brain is totally "Robin" The Place! :p

(Harley, Villains Version of Joker's Funhouse)
    • Like x 1