Father+Mother Box

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by catplaysxoxo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

Accessories would be appreciated.

While you're at it you could add some of the old pet trinkets like the TO Morrow bot to that list and maybe add them to the quark vendor or for SM rewards.
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You misunderstood me. I wasn’t criticizing the idea. I was criticizing the hope people had that what is dropping from Orion right now might have been an artifact until it was confirmed otherwise. More often than not, I’m a fairly big proponent of hope. But when I see it creeping dangerously close to crossing over in to unrealistic expectations, I do try to do my part to douse it with a healthy dose of reality.

Also, from my experiences particupating with the sub-community of players here, I see waaaaay more “can do” attitudes than the opposite. They’re usually something along the lines of “Player A believes the devs CAN DO all the things they want quite easily and quickly so the fact they they haven’t must mean they don’t care about us, are focused on money grabs, are lazy, etc, etc and many other kinds of unfair, inaccurate and undeserved criticisms of the devs. This usually happens when people eroneously equate the simplicity of the desired end result user experience with the work that would be required on the engineering end. And with my experince owning and operating businesses, managing operations as well as a little dabbling in programming, I simply try and remind people that so many of the seemingly simplest things we encounter in our every day lives are often products of vast amounts of engenuity, hard work, effort and dedication.
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

No problem then. You misunderstood the conversation. No one was thinking [hoping] the mysterious rare drop was an unannounced artifact.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The first sentence in the OP reads “ I was disappointed to find out they are just pet trinkets and not artifacts”.
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Mine was the first reply.

And like I said, you misunderstood. The OP hoped to have an item like that implemented as an artifact, not a trinket. If you read through the discussion, the context was elaborated on. There wasn't some mass of players out there who were expecting to get unannounced artifacts as loot drops from the boss.

This has been fun. :)
    • Like x 2