Fascinating reaction to finance issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

They finally got the broker up (tho we still can't mail cash, even in our own account.) And we got a Booster Bundle....which we have to pay for. And we got a Winter sale...20% off, but we still have to pay for it. And next weekend bonus currency weekend...not sure WHICH currency. Should we kneel? Have we been blessed?
  2. Controller Devoted Player

I find it quite odd to question whether we have been "Blessed" or not....and as for kneeling, well -

The Broker HAS been returned to its original state but without the excess and illegal cash - with MORE changes coming in 2020 as Mepps promised.

This is NOT going to be an overnight thing.

And with the prices being rather outrageous (right now), I'd say be patient and let them even out some. Whenever a new DLC releases the prices for some things on it are seemingly ALWAYS outrageous - see the Blackout R & D components at like NINE million a pop.

Trust me - I'm not THAT anxious to get my Mod to level 23. It will sit at level 22 for a few weeks if it has to.

I'd just continue to be patient with the broker. Mepps isn't done with it yet.

As for the Booster Bundles IIRC they always release one of these things for the holidays.

As for the sale? I'll admit it is not what it was last year but it IS something. My guess is that this glitch may have affected not only US as the players but Daybreak as well.
    • Like x 4
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Besides stating the obvious...what exactly is your point with this thread??? What are you looking for here? Don't like the items in the Booster Bundle, don't buy any. The sale not up to your standards, save your money (speaks louder than words and is less insulting). Bonus Currency Weekend will help some portion of the playerbase (it's not just us two playing), so why mention it as if it's a negative or something?
    • Like x 3