Fixed False Idols Elite - material drop bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by KlarkKent, Nov 1, 2019.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Me and some other friends experienced this after these materials added to the raid;
    When we beat Living Forge fight we were seeing Forge Metal Chroma material on loot selection screen but it wasnt dropping to inventory.
  2. KapteinKapsel New Player

Did FI and MoM on different alts earlier, and on both alts I had the Material reward in the rewards section after picking your choice of loot, but yet it isn't in my inventory or even collected to use in my styles tab under materials. Thought it must be a bug after it happened for the 2nd time on a different alt.
    • Like x 3
  3. House_Rage New Player

The same thing happened to me as well
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Same issue here. Had it dropped on my alt according to the loot table but there wasnt any in the inventory after.
  5. Iconic Founder New Player

While i tried to run Metal Gotham's raids (Where drops the new chromas mats), i've dropped "Forge Chroma 1" in "False idols" raid, but, it havent gone to mine inventory. As we can see on the loot, it hasn't at least appeared in loot... and isnt the first time that it happened to me, it also happened in the last boss of "Monster of metals", i've dropped the Forge Chroma 2 in another character, but it also didnt gone to inventory... if it were the first time, i wouldnt trully care about, but its the second time...

Dont know if there are more players suffering from it, but my friend lose his Forge chroma by the same way than me.

[IMG]

Inventary

[IMG]

Materials (couldnt use)

[IMG]

Restore (also, havent deleted)

[IMG]

Loot. This time havent appeared on loot... when i dropped Forge 2 appeared, but this one not.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will resolve this as soon as possible.
  7. FreezerPop New Player

Just happened now, it's not in deleted or anything. I hope they fix it and we still get it, i would hate if we had to get it again.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This isn't some glitch where whomever has lead can change the loot table, is it? Because would be some major crap if that was happening again.
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

This is maybe why the material hasnt been available for awhile from either raids, a fix on this would be great!
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue was the item's bauble could just never enter your inventory. This is fixed now on live, and in a future server downtime we will fix up folks who got the drop (but didn't) when it was broken.
    • Like x 4