Falling Through the Map on PVP Legends

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by OVERCAP, Nov 30, 2019.

1. OVERCAP Level 30

Everytime i go into the instance, im falling through the map. I have no idea why this would happen and im stick of having to leave to get out of it. Any help would be nice.
  2. Brit Loyal Player

It's been happening to me as well.

I have found that if I just permit it to allow me to fall for long enough, eventually it will reset me back to the spawn point. However, my opponent will have held the capture for about 200 free points in the meanwhile.
    • Like x 1
  3. OVERCAP Level 30

yeah i let myself fall for a good amount of time and it never did anything :(
  4. Eve YouTuber

Used to happen to me. Not sure but I think reinstalling the game solved it.
  5. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Warp rally doesn't work?
    Oh right, nvm.
  6. OVERCAP Level 30

yeah it wouldnt let me warp or anything. Terrible time. I was trying to grind out pvp feats but it looks like that wont happen
  7. Sean Wheeler New Player

Yeah, and it sucks when your using a flying character. You'd be stuck outside of the invisible walls. And there's the afterimages too.
  8. Zoros Active Player

This has occurred for me as well as some friends. I believe you would increase the probability of dev response/action by remaking this thread in the bug report section.
  9. Kestral Committed Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/falling-into-oblivion-in-pvp.305682/

It's been posted several times but the devs have said they are only going to respond to the most consistently commented issues. So please continue to update this thread often so something is done about the issue. It's also better to pic one to maintain then continue making multiple mini threads.