Fair reminder to non-healers:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ergotth, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Ergotth Well-Known Player

1. We do NOT heal through walls
    2. With the exception of Celestial, most healing abilities have limited range
    3. WE DON'T HAVE INFINITE POWER!
    Thank you, have a nice day :)
    • Like x 10
  2. Proxystar #Perception

That's ok I have a $200 ally that heals me more than any healer :p
  3. Ergotth Well-Known Player

And then you're alone because the rest of the team is dead. Or through cooldown.
    You'll always need a healer, deal with it. (Solos and Duos not counting)
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

With my $200 ally I'll never be alone. :)
    • Like x 6
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm a healer so I get it but we ran fos2r without one this week. Wouldn't call it smooth but... still did it
  7. Flaves New Player

Fair point well made.

I would also add that a good Healer is often only as good as the Controller(s) they are in a group with. As Ergotth has suggested, there is no point shouting at us when our power runs out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lycan Nightshade Committed Player

*holds plastic sword from Halloween a handful of years ago above head* BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL....
    I
    HAVE THE
    POWWWEEERRRR
    *points sword at the cat, cat yawns and looks at me like im a dumb&ss*
    • Like x 2
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You do though :)

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Good point!

I would also add that a healer is only as good as smart DPS players who know how to block, not dash past the tank and manage their healing soders.

Team game :)
    • Like x 3
  11. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. MAGNETOxxFirstClass 15000 Post Club

If you ran with a good Troll.... you would have UNLIMITED POWER!!!! ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. MAGNETOxxFirstClass 15000 Post Club

Awwwww..... now you've done it.

Now all the Power Trolls will be out of a job. :eek: :oops:

Time to switch to Fire Tank I guess?? ;) ;)
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Indeed, Line of Sight! peeps gotta know!

Also, I ran into a pug with a flying one recently and WHOOOO BOY! A flying water healer making the huge circle of water twice..... Seriously obscures a players ability to see the ground which is where Tells can occur that let us know an incoming attack is about to hit a certain location or area. I strongly dislike water healers because they obscure me being able to see the ground. Those strafing AOE attacks from a boss' adds, like lobo's bike attacks or the titans raid.[IMG]
    I CAN"T SEE ANYTHING!
  15. Ergotth Well-Known Player

Not gonna lie, I friggin' LOVE the Healing Purple Ray! Mine is currently at 114 and I'm definitely getting it to 120 and beyond! Plus works great with Celestial (Admonish triggers it) and Elec heals.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ergotth Well-Known Player

Thats something the devs really should fix. That circle could be more transparent (isn't it the whole point of water?) or have it always fixed to the ground since we never have sky-high boss battles anyway.
  17. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

That's a lie, depending on the group even the best trollers are sweating and ready to call AAA for a jumpstart trying to keep some healers in power....cause even the best healers are spamming trying to keep the freaking DPSes alive who insist on holding hands and spooning the tank while in the middle of combat.
    • Like x 1
  18. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

That goes for Trollers too....line of sight, if there is anything between us, you are not getting power.
    We don't have infinite power either, we like to think we do (well unless you were a Quantum DPS when AM first came out...bwahahahaaaa) , but DPS's, blocking every now and then while spooning the tank in combat would give the healer and the troller a second to breath, recharge, and the almighty cool down.
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1