Failed to connect to game server

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Luckyme92781, May 26, 2014.

1. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

Anyone else getting this. I froze in a T6 duo and now I keep getting this message. Usps4
  2. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

Nvm. Psn is undergoing maintenance >:/
  3. Green Lantern New Player

4. DirtyPirate123 New Player

******* ********. Why is ps4 the only god damn servers that are ever down. I'm logged into psn but still can't connect. Eat my PAYING *** DC
    • Like x 3
  5. mrfeto New Player

ON PS4 keep gettin FAILED TO CONNECT TO GAME SERVER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETRY. keeps doing it over and over
    • Like x 1
  6. DirtyPirate123 New Player

Psn is not down I'm in store now and have a friend list
    • Like x 1
  7. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

It's down for me. Tried going to the PS store and got an error saying Psn is undergoing maintanence.
  8. mrfeto New Player

I Agree, i have 3 other family members that are on DC right now. also one just logged out of psn to see if he can still get back in. He was able to with no problems. My only issue is i am the only one using the PS4. so im not sure if its PS4 servers or what.
  9. mrfeto New Player

Hmm i am in the store right now. weird.
  10. mrfeto New Player

Status: 5/26/2014 18:10 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game via Playstation 4.
    • Like x 1
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Thank you PS3 :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

LAME
  13. Karbonala New Player

USPS4 East Coast here, same problem. Failed to connect.
  14. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Watch Dogs comes out tomorrow...js
    • Like x 1
  15. gismatic New Player

This is starting to be a once a week thing. Im getting fed up on spending money on something that I can't play. My psn is up and working but still say connection failed, failed to connect to game server . Its bull. If it continues you can take my year subscription and other crap and shove it.
  16. Agnetta Dedicated Player

hmmmm. i havent tried using the ps store today, but i just played FFXIV for a few hours with no issues at all. im on ps4 too.
  17. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Same here
  18. IdontDps Committed Player

Ps4 under maintenance
  19. DARK RULER ps4 New Player

Yup same here but oh we'll it's just a game time for something else
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Just as I was thinking about logging on...