Face Your Fears feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by velvetsanity, Apr 1, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The shark in Jaws looked more real :p
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The shark in jaws looked more real then the ones in 47 meters down, that's not saying much lol
    • Like x 1
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I was being nice. These look about as real as LEGO sharks :p
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

LEGO sharks terrify me. :eek::oops:
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I think they’re cute :D
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

We actually had trouble getting the group to believe that this was an actual feat. SMH, had to explain it several times.
    • Like x 1
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Heh. Oh, and I’ve confirmed that it works for *either* shark pool, if anyone insists that it’s one or the other. Got the feat myself in the second pool because someone insisted that was the only one that worked, and then on another run a leaguemate got it in the first pool.
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Not when you tread on one, in the dark, with no shoes on... :(
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Same. One of my leaguemates wouldn't get into the pool for a while. Didn't help that it was April Fool's Day when we were trying to do it. :p
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

When we jumped in, I mentioned "Is this a bad time to say I can't swim?"
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Well...we know who's NOT going in the pipe rooms...
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Hey, I can walk very slowly in a Deep Sea Suit. :D
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Had a bit of a discrepancy with it tonight, actually...had a group in regular, some of them still needed it (about half the group)...feat description says everyone has to swim. One person didn’t, but those in the group (including the person that didn’t swim) got the feat.
  14. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

This is hands down the worst feat so far. Hard enough to get 1 mug in a duo to cooperate let alone 7 others.
  15. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

But can you get it if half is in one pool and other half in the following pool?