F.O.S. Member of the Week [V-2.0] Week 8- Winner - DarkVisor.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bareheiny, Feb 1, 2016.

1. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Hello my friend. I am sorry I want not able to keep track of this earlier in the week. A well deserved win for you. Now, allow me to subject you to my questions and I happily await your answers.

1) You can assemble a team of any 6 super heroes/villains. Who do you choose and why?

2) You are hip deep in a zombie apocalypse, given the known limits of modern technology [Macguyver'ing] is allowed, what do you choose to ensure your survival?

3) Why [IMG]?

4) What got you into gaming [this game in particular]?

5) What advise would you give to someone who is trying to create/publish a solid comic book?

6)
    [IMG]

7) What are some of your favorite characters in comics/stories you have read and/or currently read?

8) What does offline life look like to you? Meaning, what do you do when not gaming or on the forums here?

9) Ideal day?

10)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Malachyte Devoted Player

Hey Dark, a few more fun questions Sir...

#1 - Do you enjoy a cold Fosters or is that swill send to Americans and you drink good beer ? If so, which beer would that be ??

#2 - Aussie Aussie Aussie ....

#3 - How do you like your Shrimp on the Barbi' prepared ??

#4 - If you can spend a week anywhere in the world, where and why ??

#5 - What are you most grateful for ??
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

If you step on a crack, do you break your momma's back? I have to watch Myth Busters to find this out, don't I?
  4. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Congrats Dark Visor! I'll get to questions. Been crazy busy
    • Like x 1
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Do you read manuals before starting new stuff in anyway or just after failing to get the stuff working on your own?

Did you ever translate the Japanese or Chinese version yourself with Google or similar tools, because the English version in the manual was obviously of even worse quality?

You mentioned memory problems. Can you be sure about all the new "recipes" of food you used to like and now complain about here often are really that terrible, or is there a chance you just mixed tastes up in your memory?
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought you were talking about a basketball team in the US
  8. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

That would be the Knicks. I doubt they would leave the NBA to play in Australia - though their recent performances....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hope not :(
    Yes, you probably should watch it
  12. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You have missed my new questions, but.... I already have newer ones:

- Did you realize that I actually voted for you?

- How does it feel to be a definite winner instead of being in a three way tie?

- How would you have felt if this week's results had presented another tie?

- Imagine this week's results produced a tie. Which forumite would you have liked to share this week's glorious first place with?

- And which forumite would you have absolutely disliked to share this week's glorious first place with?
    • Like x 2
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oops, missed these, thanks for pointing that out :(
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  15. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Finally! I have questions, Real Questions from Real Nerdfighters, chosen (and occasionally edited) by me especially for you!

What makes you ‘fan girl’ at the moment?

Would you consider it better to have a son or a daughter?

Will you ever come to Brazil?

When is it OK to lie about your knowledge of Kung Fu?

What possessed you to join this psychotic website?

Do you do any superstitious things (like never walking under a ladder) despite not believing in the consequences?

Pancakes, waffles, or French toast?

How do you tell the difference between liking someone because you do or liking someone (or thinking you do) because they like you?

If you had a device which accurately told your future, would you use it?

What is an appropriate amount of time to wear jeans before washing them?

Will you continue the legacy of awesome?
    • Like x 1
  16. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

No thumbs up from me for those answers.

And definitely key no scraping of the bottom of the barrel.
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which answers? Have attempted to give honest answers to all questions

One thing you will find with me: have a tendency to be extremely self-depreciating (if that is the word that means "putting oneself down", not a case of "not seeing one's own worth" or "feeling worthless", just don't see why anyone else would find me interesting)
  19. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Some things anger me.

But this isn't the "ask bareheiny" thread, it's the "ask DarkVisor" thread!

Questions!

1. How do you feel about unmanned drone warfare?
    2. Do you think your views on gun control would be different if you were in / from the US?
    3. Which is better - Marmite or Vegimite?
    4. Have you ever felt the need to leave a league for another?
    5. If you were to invite five Fourmites to dinner, who would you invite, and what would be on the menu?
    5b. What game(s) would you have available for post-dinner entertainment?
    6. Is it true that Buddy Holly never wrote a song called we're too punk?
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

1. If it reduces the number of extraneous deaths (collateral deaths will always be a reality), then it's something that needs to be expanded on
    2. No
    3. Is that a trick question? Obviously Bovril :p But Marmite over that Aussie marsupial droppings any day :p
    4. Nope, only form solo 'leagues' where possible (play style and memory issues rules out joining someone else's league, not to say won't join one under the right conditions)
    5. Don't really know any enough to have dinner with (extremely uncomfortable in social settings), but, would ask them what they would like
    5b. You mean, other than strip DCUO? o_O
    6. Considering he died a couple decades before the punk scene, would have to say 'true' (unless he was talking about baby elephants)
    • Like x 2