Test Discussion Eye of Gemini - Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carilee Active Player

86 - 96k is a lot higher than the 18k you stated in your original post. this looks like it could be useful, especially if you run scrap + eye. I think there is even a head mod for this SC.
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

wait isnt perfect pose a movement ability ? how did u manage to use it ? similar SC from other movement types dont work in water lol
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The movement mode supercharges are compatible with the swimming form. Remember the movement mode changes from the previous Game Update?
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

I cant remember but on test it doesnt work for all movement types ,i just loged in and tried Dash Attack and it doesnt work while swimming, u cant put it on loadout...i guess swimming is a copy of fying mode thats why it works.
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Perfect Poise is an Acrobatic Supercharge. Flight's Dustoff also worked for me in Swimming form.

Can you try one of Superspeed's other Supercharges? I remember there was an exception for Dash Attack.

EDIT:
    It is just Dash Attack. Speed Drain and Metabolic Boost work.
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

ah yes Metabolism works but not Dash Attack
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I give up :confused: leave all SC regen off the gemini for pollux's gaze it creates too many other issues. It just falls into the category of nature can't have nice things or how about them fixing the extended SC chest mod for Wolf then
  8. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi.

How can the artifact acquiring mission "Eye of Gemini" be level 10 when artifacts generally are introduced at level 20?
    That does not fit.

Cheers,
    AP
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Just wanted to say, thanks and good work on all the objective feedback on this artifact and helping keep it balanced ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.