Ey up Dev's, we need this style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLordMarvel, Apr 16, 2022.

1. TheLordMarvel Level 30

Currently, we do have the wings, and some form of variation of the hands. But everything else, we don't have. I especially would love if we could have the headpiece and the legs. Would work very well for my character, and I know of others who would like this gearset too.

Peep the legend in the back. ;P
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Not fully the same thing, but to make do until we maybe get these, there are those harpy legs. https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Mystical_Legs_of_the_Harpy

Wouldn't exactly complain if we got these as well, though. Plus, I have been hoping for more retextures of the older skins in the game, so maybe if they ever get around to the rock/magma skin that might help with making such a look. It would be interesting for it to have that little circle in the chest as well, since male toons can have emblems on their bare chests right about that area so it would line up pretty well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Have been hoping for the head style since I saw Forgemaster Hawkman to see it as a bonus style! I currently use the skin and emblem suggested, so whenever we do get to updated skins would work great for it too! I also currently use the same legs suggested, but if the NPC's legs could be made into a style too, would be great option to have. The main difference would be the bandages around the ankles and generally thicker legs overall than Harpy Legs. (I know a good amount of players that have been hoping for a bandaged wrapped arm/wrist and feet options as well since characters like this/Wildcat/Primal Batman all have it, although without the Batman elbow spikes which is the only option we have in-game currently.)
    • Like x 3
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This would be nice as well as Validus' head.
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Mostly want the head piece for my egyptian Horus style :)
  6. TheLordMarvel Level 30

Still no joy. :(
  7. TheLordMarvel Level 30

When I make threads, I don't like doing bumps; but I usually get over it.
  8. Eve YouTuber

The chest would be neat if they make it a Emblem slot too.
    • Like x 1