Livestream Extra Life Livestreams October 8-9, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Extra Life Livestream!

This week's community livestream is all about Extra Life. Join us today, Friday, October 8, 2021. We will be on the US PS/PC server.

The stream starts at 3PM PT over on our official twitch channel.

Still need more extra in your life?

Join us on Saturday, October 9, 2021, for an extra boss event livestream. (See Oceans' Extra Life page for details and for when new boss event timeslots open up. This week's have already sold out.) Events will be on US PS/PC this week.

The stream starts at 10AM PT over on our official twitch channel.

REMEMBER, everyone is invited to join the DCUO Extra Life team, donate, and spread the word.
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

There is also a stream tomorrow right? for the Boss event incentives? Will this be announced aswell?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the reminder!
    • Like x 1
  4. Ice master187 Active Player

Mr mepps so so only extra boss event is on Saturday?? Rip I have to work all day
  5. Mauricio New Player

on wich map will be?
  6. Eve YouTuber

They are not doing Dev invasions, this is the Extra Life streams
  7. DMan72 New Player

If the Boss Event incentive is done in a public area of the game does that mean anyone will be able to join in or will it be only for those who made a donation?
    As far as the Extra Life fundraising will any of the other Devs be hosting/running Build your own Boss Events and if so where can we find more information on them?
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At the end of my Livestream we did take opart of the event.
    It was crazy....... LOTS of EEViLLL Babies to fight. ;)
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Not sure where else to post this.

Any chance the patrons plumage and halo could also be available as a head style or face style in addition to the accessory slot? I like the style but hate having to give up my other accessories.