Livestream Extra Life Game Day Marathon - November 6, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

I also did a minor edit based on what was requested lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I'm sure if you get it just right, it could be a perfect loop.

PS, I still want that belt style in the game. lol
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Thanks so much for doing this and thanks to everyone who contributed. I managed to get in on a few of the dev invasions and it was a lot of fun playing and watching along <3

Excited to check out the new combat pet!
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In case someone doesn't know, you can also buy a new pet from Chang Tzu (there is a new pet in all 3 tiers).
    • Like x 2
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Thanks again for the awesome stream. It was really fun fighting bounties and touring bases with everyone, and, most importantly, it was for a really great cause.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Fun stream, first time I stayed up until the end of the stream (5AM my time). Was glad to see Red Five & Aryen joining later so it probably took some pressure off Oceans and Mepps from streaming on their own all day. Here's hoping next year's Extra Life will be just as great. :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yep bought mine as soon as I got home from work, it's does more DMG, has more HP, is immune to CC from Bosses, and is overall larger w/ a blue heart aura.
    • Like x 2
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The combat pet is one per account. Is this intentional?
    • Like x 1
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I cannot find it on the pet vendor. Not sure why.

So actually it seems the angelic battle pet is not even claimable in the grant menu anymore for those that did not claim it. Anyone else able to confirm this, or am I delusion with the time switch?
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yes, you are right, I just checked and the pet disappeared from the seller, I hope this is a mistake ... it would be good to hear something from the developers about this and about the lack of a pet in granted menu ...
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Is there another Extra Life livestream today, or is that all over and done with now? I managed to miss the entirety of the all day one announced here. :(

If not, will there be any other kind of livestream today? I haven't seen any announcements.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry, no stream today. It's not quite all over, but we will resume our regularly scheduled programming and cadence.
    • Like x 3
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

keep us posted, that was fun. Galea's sisters still have a few dollars to throw at the devs too....
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Oh, well.

Unfortunately, I entirely spaced out last week's all-day stream until after it was over. Alas. Thanks for the response.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Quick update!

Team members eligible for "The Benevolent" title should have an email from me requesting your details. Check your spam folders!

Postcards from Oceans and myself have been mailed. Check your mail soon!

Forum titles will magically appear next week.
    • Like x 5
  17. Eve YouTuber

Got my mail from you, thanks Mepps, hope special characters in my characters names won't cause too much trouble :D
  18. IonHero Committed Player

Assuming that the title is tied to a hidden feat, could someone post a pic of title & description from when it pops (or more preferably the title & description & icon from the recently completed feat list.(assuming it appears there))

please and thank you
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Am I not eligible yet? Didn’t see your email. Checked my junk folders and both my email addresses just in case. I will double check tomorrow though.

edit: cancel the question. I know what the problem is. Thank you anyway.
  20. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Reply sent