Livestream Extra Life Charity Livestream

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp Developer

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone again that was able to join us for the Extra Life stream this past weekend. I can't tell you how much fun we had streaming for you guys, and I hope that you all enjoyed it as much as we did. You support during this event really means a lot to us; your monetary donations were exceedingly generous and very much appreciated, and also everyone that showed your support by posting about us on social media or hanging out with us on Twitch or in game. It is really very moving.

The numbers are in, and between the five of us accepting donations, all of you helped us raise over $4,700 by the end of Extra Life Game Day. And after the Daybreak match, that means this portion doubled to over $9,400 for the Rady Children's Hospital! That is simply incredible. Your efforts will have a lasting impact on children and families that need a bit of help in a difficult time.

Words truly cannot express our deep appreciation...

... but hopefully a halo can! Don't forget that as a token of our esteemed thanks for the community's participation and support we will be granting a special Helper's Halo accessory to each character in the game when Game Update 89 launches. This special item will only be available for two weeks so make sure you grab it on at least one character!

Thank you again from the bottom of our collective dev hearts! Let's do this again soon!
    • Like x 7
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Please do. I had to work and forgot about the whole thing until it was over. :(
  3. Eve YouTuber

It was fun, and I'm glad I could donate and help as much as I could. Hoping for more streams in the future
    Like this :) You guys did an amazing thing and for amazing cause.
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

It won't be QUITE the same without the interactivity, but the video(es) are still up on Twitch.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ororo-Munroes New Player

For the extra life charity update thingy is everyone gonna get the cool angelic style and material? Or do we have to watch the the livestream I mean I will watch it but I'm just not clear on how this is gonna work this my 1st charity live thingy‍♂️
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.