Livestream Extra Life Charity Livestream

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 21
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Oh boy...

I got a bad feeling about this because I remember the days when Spytle used to stream this game.

Hope the goal is able to be reached and hope the stream goes well.
    • Like x 2
  3. Baelothon New Player

I can't wait to see the stream will definitely be there to help show support . Keep up the work you guys!
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 5
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

adding to my media/social walls!!
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Something to consider...

I had this idea years ago but until now didn't know if there were any charities DCUO would want to be associated with. But now that the gauntlet has been dropped...

Have you ever thought of advertising a charity on all the unused billboards in the open worlds? I mean, they're just blank. Why not put them to good use.

I was originally going to suggest Hero Initiative.

Oh, and...OMG NEW HALO CONFIRMED!!!! *laugh*
    • Like x 2
  7. Craven Green Loyal Player

This is such an exciting piece of news.

Vagrant league, US PS Villain side cordially invites any and all from the Dev team to come raid with us.
    • Like x 2
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

I and other old-timers suggested when the game first started that they sell ingame ads on things like billboards (Coke, IBM, NVIDIA, My Pillow, etc). This could be a treasure trove of revenue for the game that could pay for itself.

To date it still has not been attempted.
    • Like x 1
  9. MetaMorph New Player

I'm really happy this is going through team @DCUO!! I'm ecstatic that there this gathering for positive healing for the human element and that there will be enlightenment in dedication for positive vibes and harmonic synchronicity. It also makes me happy that there is an effort to bring forward more positivity to the DCUO community. I love this game, but the truth is there are too many putrid people that pollute the community with their negativity and lack of respect for one an other and the team @DCUO. They forget all the hard work that goes into keeping this game running and all the different levels of the pipeline to make things happen. I hope this event and future events like this will continue so that all the positive people in and at DCUO can gather and be the light that cast out the shadow of all the negative. When everyone brings their respect and positive vibes to our community the more we will grow, together we will heal and help heal with our efforts and kindness for all living beings. DCUO, you will always have my support! Especially in acts of kindness and events that will bring great people together for and excellent cause and well being of other of this planet. See you on Saturday!! :D
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

This is JUST AMAZING..I have just Donated for this Most EXCELLENT Cause..
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Can peoples outside us donate? Anyways I'm expecting Meg to learn us to draw ;)
  12. Eve YouTuber

Yes, I donated! it works outside of the USA
    • Like x 2
  13. Megzilla Developer

I am planning on coming in around 5pm CST!!! I can definitely do a mini tutorial if yall want! haha :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yes please :D
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye a silly question but does my real name show if I donate on the payment? I don't want to share that so I just wonder.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You get to decide. You can specify what you want shown, or donate anonymously.
    • Like x 3
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Donated now :)
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who joined us yesterday, and a special thank you to everyone who donated.

All together, the Daybreak Extra Life team has raised over $22k, and Daybreak is matching all of that - all thanks to players like you. This money will help a lot of kids. Thank you!
    • Like x 8
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

It was a really great time. Also, your pronunciation of "Hraesvelg" was really good for being put on the spot like that, LOL.
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
    Flossin'
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.