Extra Life - base posters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Jul 21, 2021.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Last year’s Extra Life gave us the opportunity to obtain a custom forum title (which had to be approved - not just anything would be allowed). How about this year giving us the opportunity for a custom base poster?

Ideally, you could submit your own art for approval, but I understand how that could be problematic. However, it should be reasonable for us to choose any DC Comics cover we want (again pending approval). I think it was said in the past it’s not too difficult to make a base item poster in the game, so might be something special that doesn’t take much effort.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Although I like the idea, it seems like it would still require a fair bit of development resource and approval etc.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

You could try ask Oceans about it since she is planning the Extra Life stuff. Idk if they can do it or if they already decided what they're doing this year.
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I hope Mepps offers it again this year, I'd even dole out 50 for a custom forum avatar :p
  5. Eve YouTuber

That would probably be possible if Megzilla was still around as she did the avatars on the forums :(