Extra Life 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2019.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Isn't there a combat trinket too ?
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Sometimes you just gotta sit down for a bit on a stream this long.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Nodens Dedicated Player

Hey, Devs?

Seriously, thanks for the gifts (The Chroma material is especially cool), but it would have been nice if you had told us that the sparkly trail is only one per account, unlike the lair pet, the halo, the wing accessory, and the material. I tested out the trail on one toon, and now I can't claim it on the toon that I would actually use it for. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

That's usually done by Mepps, and he went home. I wouldn't be surprised if something wasn't quite ticked off correctly. I'm sure it will be like the other ones.
    Nevermind. They said it's only one per toon.
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Well, if the Sparkle Trail is one per account, so be it. But the real issue is that the item was flagged as "Cannot Trade." I claimed the reward on the character I was playing when the reward went live under the presumption that I would be able to move it to my character of choice. So now I have the Sparkle Trail in my bank waiting to see what happens.

Please consider making the item "Account Bound."
    • Like x 2
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I think this year event was a big success. Thank you DCUO and all the staff that volunteered. Thank you community for the donations for a good cause.
    • Like x 2
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Do not believe there is a combat trinket. It is a base item pet.
    • Like x 3
  8. eeeeeeeeeeellyyyyyy New Player

same here, great stuff, but there was nothing much different about claiming this item compared to the other giveaways...
    would have been great if it was account bound and had a warning before i opened it on my not-so-sparkly character....
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yep. ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Are there any more drops / milestones to pass?
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

Why is the Sparking Trail US side only?
    • Like x 1
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

It was on the EU too, I got it but some people of my league that didn't played yesterday didn't get it.
    I don't know why but it seems like it's disabled.
    • Like x 1
  13. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Way to go Team DCUO!

People can still donate :)

• Like x 2
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I was in and out of the game all through the stream, and am on the EU server. Got everything except the sparkle trail.
    • Like x 3
  15. Eve YouTuber

Congrats for the 7509$ mile. You guys did amazing job. Sadly wasn't able to stay to the end but I've been there since it started.
    And Mepps congrats for winning the devs competition for that statue haha (You got most donations last I checked).
    Hoping for more streams like that. And SJ, you said my name right^^ I promised and donated to you :D Then to Mepps,
    of course. Wish I could do more and it definitely didn't top my last year donations but I'm still happy I could participate in the stream
    while you guys played on EU and heal you with my unicorns xD and donate what I could. And nice to meet new faces too.

Great cause and great job guys. ^^
    • Like x 2
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

Pretty much the same. I can only redeem it on my us toon and I wasnt even on that one all day.
  17. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 1
  18. Mobius Twist Active Player

I had a lot of fun watching the stream yesterday, thanks for having me, and congrats on raising what you did! Very exciting, and I was happy to be a part!
    • Like x 1
  19. loupblanc Dedicated Player

:) Thanks for the gifts devs!

:( Is the Sparkle Trail still available?
  20. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Glad I could contribute a little! This was a great event and fun to watch!
    • Like x 1