Exobyte Titans lives again!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Duskstrike, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Hi, all!

Exobyte Titans has been around for about 3 years now. Players have come and gone, and we've dwindled down to just a handful of players. We want to rebuild our league so are throwing open the doors to all levels. We have about 5 of us right now, and we're looking to rebuild to have enough people that anyone can find someone to work with. If you're looking to find a league that is friendly and caters to all play styles and help build the league from the ground up, we might be a good league for you.

We are alt friendly and take characters at all levels. The only real requirement is that you have put some thought into your character and how you want to play.

We're a hero league on USPS. In-game send a tell or mail to Duskstrike. You can also try PSN message to deryckh.
  2. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Come one, come all -- there is room for any toon and any play style. We have toons doing T1-T2 duos and alerts, and toons working on T6. We don't mind toons who are in the process of leveling, too.

Send me (Dusktrike) a tell in game. Or use in-game mail. Or send deryckh a PSN message. You can also PM me here on the forums.
  3. Fighter Well-Known Player

Glad to see the Titans on the run again! They are some of my favorite people in DCUO! Check them out!!
  4. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Thanks Fighter!

We're enjoying building up the league again. Still need to catch up with you in game sometime.
  5. Fighter Well-Known Player

Yes me do. I have seen you in but I have been running the new stuff a lot lately but I need triumph so I will be running the other raids soon too.