Exobyte Titans, Heroes on Playstation recruiting, xXxUberGamerxXx's need not apply

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Duskstrike, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

My co-leader and I (Scarlet Letter and Duskstrike) have been running this league for over 2 years. We've been playing since the beta of this game on PS3. We're all professionals or busy with families, so this game is a getaway hobby for us. We know how to play, but we're not grinding T5 stuff every night. We've made a lot of close friends through this league, are all mature and respectful, and have a lot of fun playing together and helping each other.

We've had 30 players in league at our height, and we're down to 5 now. (People left to join a more raid-heavy league, but it was a friendly change due to growth.) So It's time to recruit again....

The sort of players we're looking for:
    • Have an active life outside the game, not playing 4-5 hours a night
    • Love the total game (raids, alerts, duos, open world, PVP) -- not just one aspect
    • Put time and thought into their character
    • Took the time to come up with a decent character name
    • Play largely on their own, but like to run with friends occasionally for group content
    • Understand PVP phase is how this game was meant to be played
    If this sounds like it might work for you, check out the Exobyte Titans league site and click "join" to apply and start the discussion. You'll need to create an Enjin account to use the site. (We use the site to organize runs, since we're not always in game. So if you don't like using the web site, you're probably not a good fit either.)
  2. MichealOkane Committed Player

I'm interested, but I dislike PVP. I love all other aspects of the game.
  3. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

We're probably not the right league for you then. Sorry. We do as much PVP as PVE, more so open world stuff, but still. Also, we're only 18+. I forgot to mention that, too.
  4. MichealOkane Committed Player

I understand :)
  5. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

People are asking about communication. We do use headsets to chat when running together. Sometimes when people are in league chat working on their own thing, they use text chat. Just depends on the situation. Some of us are more chatty than others, but league chat never gets too noisy since we're a smaller league.

We definitely prefer voice chat for raids and alerts. It's more fun and easier to work together that way.
  6. Deadshadow781 New Player

Is it ps4 or ps3?
  7. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Both. PS4 and PS3 players share the same server, we have players on both systems in our league. Doesn't matter to us.
  8. Deadshadow781 New Player

I'm interested in joining. I would have to learn pvp I've only played pve so far but I'm a level 20 so it shouldn't be too hard.
  9. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Ok, I'll check out your info on our league site. Thanks for applying!
  10. Deadshadow781 New Player

Aw v.v I got rejected.
  11. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

We can be a little picky, it's true. We're really casual in play style, which oddly enough you have to work harder at to get the right mix of people in the league.

But if you're reading this and thinking "man, I wish I could just find some nerds who love comics and dig spending their spare time getting lost in this game," then you're probably a good fit for us.
  12. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

We like having a unique make-up to the league, so we give preference to under-represented powers or builds. We don't have any Earth, Fire, or Nature players currently.
  13. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Are you a weekend warrior, rather than an every night God? -- Exobyte Titans is for you! Check out our league site to apply to join. http://exobytetitans.com/