Exobits in the sky!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Nov 12, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

Near the Pillars in the park, there are exobits floating in midair. Is this intentional? (Seems like it couldn't be- no way the fliers could have that much of an advantage over speedsters and acrobats).

Tried to get a screenshot but I'm flying too fast on rocket glide lol.

I gotta say. I thought I wouldn't notice much difference since I am still just on a PS3, but - Wow. Amazing. A lot of things are clearer, more colorful, more details - some things bug me when moving around but I suspect that, with a PS4 - those things would be perfect.

Now I do want a PS4. dangit. lol :)
  2. ScifiToilet New Player

given all the other visual glitch i bet it was on a rock that just didnt render
    • Like x 3
  3. JustSome_Chick New Player

Side missions around the world are open that weren't before, but when completed I am unable to "complete". Looks like it's possible the loot auto dropped - I am not sure if I had that number of marks of triumph or one less and the soda coler coulda been from any mob. I think the loot popped in but it's weird not seeing the "complete" option.

It will let me take the side mission again for 4 replay badges HAHAHHA
    • Like x 2
  4. JustSome_Chick New Player

UGH BUG Last battle on the tier 3 Sentinals solo and it froze my system NOooooooo (first T3 i could do on this toon lol)
  5. Sumeric New Player

Those are probably the old collection spawn points from before they changed the shape of the pillars. It was probably something that was overlooked...lol
  6. JustSome_Chick New Player

Sounds logical but I know every exobit spawn within and around the outside of Robinson Park and this one was at some oddball spot. The one closest to it (pre update) was higher and outside the fence, but this one was just a random sky blob.

However I gotta say I love that the rainbow sparkliness is somehow even more rainbow sparklier than before.
  7. Statman New Player

• Like x 1