Exobit Options

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flair, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Flair Well-Known Player

So with 6 t7 toons and more on the way, I'm trying to gear them all up in both roles with player-made t7 mods. This is requiring endless hours of running my bit route to fulfill and I'm not even close to done. I get that it should take a while to accumulate the bits, but with T7 the time required to achieve full modded gear is really harsh. I know you can change one type of mark to another at the crafting stations, but it requires a full mark for one switch. This is way out of line with what it used to cost and its one of the worst overlooked problems with GU47.

So while I'm swirling around the spire of Gotham yesterday I get this idea. Introduce Exobit Color Extractors on the marketplace. These would be similar to the radar enchancer purchasables. You could buy a particular color extractor (red/blue/yellow) and for a limited time, all the bits that you harvest would be of one color. I don't think it would be too tough to code and it could give a boost to marketplace sales.
  2. Flair Well-Known Player

A similar item could be an Exobit Color Filter. This would be a one-time purchasable item (also in red/blue/yellow varieties). When placed into a utility belt (or perhaps it could even be handheld in place of a weapon) it would filter out other hues and give you the desired color bit.
  3. Delta795 New Player

Just trade them to other players for the color you want?
  4. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Veteran players would prefer that you use real world money to purchase currency from the Chinese or Russian currency sellers so you can buy exos from them.
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

This has already been done.

To the OP, having 6 end game toons is not a good reason to ask for an increase in exo drops. Lol