Exobit Cluster ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SkullGang, Jul 18, 2015.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

When did these get added ? It was an option from the New Gen daily box.
    [IMG]

After opening it I was given one of each exobit colour.
    • Like x 2
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Hmmm. Is it actual exobits or some kind of base item?
    • Like x 1
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

It gave me exobits lol, one of each.
    • Like x 1
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

These were announced. Will be drops from now on.
    • Like x 3
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Really ? That's cool.
    • Like x 1
  6. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Sweet
    • Like x 1
  7. kawe Loyal Player

Because getting free exobits in the open world wasn't good enough. xD
    Or adding synthetics/prefabs to negate the need to farm.
    Or making mods not count for CR anymore.
    • Like x 8
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Pointless how? I can make 11mil a day farming bits to sell as bytes. So explain how MORE bits are pointless lol
    • Like x 3
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

As much as I agree open world farming was well enough, Im more then happy taking extra bits then trash loot I dnt need for either roles.
    • Like x 2
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

To each they're own I guess xD

Way I see it is those bits are bits added to stacks I have already possibly finishing 3 stacks. For doing a reg mission which these past 2 days Im ready to get bck to content as 1.1k bits farmed in a day is enough for me lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I blame some of the threads here.
    People want things to be handed to them.
    This will be the first step in killing off any incentive to farm bits in open world.
    • Like x 5
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And people say the Devs don't listen... ;):D
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

umm...while this is an excellent supplement and great alternative to junk loot, there's no way this will remove incentive to farm for bits. This is more a much needed supplement since they don't have higher Synthetics, and the amount of bits needed has gone up and will continue that way. Anything that can support farming is most welcome, and will in no way remove incentive from farming...unless those people would rather spend replays running instances to get the clusters.

Also, if they implement this in older content, it'll go over well for the people suffering from "no-reward-itis" when running "non-relevant" content.
    • Like x 4
  14. kawe Loyal Player

Next thing will be, that they have to nerf the Gathering feats as ppl will QQ that they have no incentive to farm since exos drop in instances now, or that the drops/clusters aren't giving enough. And after that why they don't drop synths!

Gotta stop at one point imho. Can't always give to the QQers. For every QQer there are 10x more ppl that don't QQ. (Just a guess xD)

It all started with exos, needed for mods, scaling way to fast and too high. They could have changed that and be done with it. Or make it like the mark relevancy. Mods always cost the same materials/exos on your relevant tier. Mods of lower tiers that aren't relevant for you could drop their material cost to 1. Not though this through, but it could have been an idea to look at.
    • Like x 2
  15. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Omg a guy gets (3) exos from a trash drop and the world for this individual has gone into chaos mode. Stop trolling dude a cluster (3 exos) isn't killing anyone's incentive to farm.
    • Like x 1
  16. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

I actually like this as a drop option. I don't farm exos for in game $. Although it will not be significant, this may decrease the income for those who do.
  17. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

I dunno man but that's personal opinion wich it;s fine cuz it yours.

But this is a heavy commercial game atm or on it's way.
    So if you wanna keep paying customers you make dem lives as easy as possible.

Not every one got time to farm bytes or farm marks to buy prefabs.
    Or buy replay's to farm marks to buy prefabs.

This hurt no one , i went from no lifer to casual due family expansion and for me this a good thing 1+.

#goaheadgrammarpolice
    • Like x 1
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I thouht it was a base item that was rare so I say wth but then I click on it said wtf is this sh....it
    I would like it better if the just let the adds drop 1 exobite & a collctions
    just remove the trash from the game
    & make the blue & green into collctions
  19. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Well, I am an Controller in the game. :rolleyes:
    Eh, anyways... Give these people an inch and they will take a mile.
    I'm sure there will be more to come, and more requests.
    I mean... The Devs have already given people SYN mods.
    Why do they need exobits when they have SYN mods? :rolleyes:
    Look at these people, wanting the cluster rewards to count towards a gathering feat.
    I'm sure the Devs will cave into the whining and Im sure the grind will eventually be killed
    because some people don't feel like gathering for an optional feat and for optional stat boosts.
    They sure do have something against the daytraders and anyone who is profiting out of this.

Hey! SP doesn't matter anymore? :rolleyes:
    What's next?!
    The Grind doesn't matter anymore?
    Difficulty doesn't matter anymore?

Exobits sure won't matter anymore if people keep complaining over optional things.
    They want the best stats but won't go to earn it, instead they come here and make threads.
    I know I'm right and I don't care if this post is met with resistance.
    • Like x 2
  20. IceRaider Dedicated Player

You aren't right, about Exobits and farming. SP I'll give you they completely killed grinding sp. But giving (1) notch towards the 25k gather feat isn't hurting anyone and this coming from me a person who achieved every gather feat on 3 toons by actually farming. I did it before feat unlock was established. So don't say (everyone) wants things handed to them. Remember whether you get 1 Exobit, 2 Exobits, 3 Exobits or 1 Exobyte it still only counts as 1 gather. You're making mountains out of molehills in your post. I don't think receiving credit towards the feat in loot drops should be granted but I'm not gonna whine about it if it gets implemented.
    • Like x 1