Exo-material locations or lack thereof

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrStoob, Aug 20, 2020.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Did the devs forget about exo-material when designing new maps?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is there something wrong with going to Gotham or Metropolis?
    • Like x 2
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Exo material is not supposed to spawn in new maps that i was aware of?
    It’d be great if it did but gotham, CC, an metro are/where the only Alreas that had it as far as i was aware
  4. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Up to a time, new maps did include exo-mat locations (Central City, Amazon Fury, etc), so you could farm as you do missions. Having to go to Gotham/Metropolis/Central City/'whichever old content' for no other reason than to farm exo-mat would be tedious.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So than just buy them off the broker. It's not tedious for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  6. L T Devoted Player

exo-material was 80-100k each on the broker last I checked. Personally, I find that price to be a little tedious.
    • Like x 2
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

The price skyrocketed overnight a while back. Before this episode you could buy full stacks for 40-60mill. Then out of nowhere they jumped to 100mill. Prices have calmed a bit to where you can find the odd full stack at 70mill but most are still in the 80-100mill range. I have friends who were convinced there was some kind of glitch or something going on with a comsumable, but I chalked it up to new episode and new consumables. Still though, it would be nice to have exo-mats in all maps
  8. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I am working on a low level Light toon who had very little cash, so I checked the Broker prices for exo's, collected and put10 up for sale for 1 mil. The deposit took a good chunk of my cash, but it didn't matter because they sold in less than an hour. Granted, 1 mil is nothing compared to what many have, but heck, it's a nice chunk of cash to have to start.
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yup, exo farmers can make a good chunk of change a lot quicker right now.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We appreciate your patronage.
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yeah exo-material nodes in new areas would be cool. Patchwork would have been the perfect place to put them in. So much wait time and the Patchwork collection prices are now starting to come down, whereas exo-material is always useful. I always fly to each bounty area and hit up the collection nodes, but I'm now deleting pretty much everything I get. Exos would have been a great addition.
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

What's a full stack go to of exo material? 999?