Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Will the Devs let us know when this is fixed?
  2. Old Villan New Player

Update ---> freeze after freeze after freeze ---> Servers down ---> freeze after freeze after freeze...
    ...WTH?
    I play this game from 2 years & i hv never seen things like that....
    Fortunately i finished my member from some days & i'm not sure to buy it again :/
    I won't to be rude so i just say fix this problems.....
    Regards, your disappointed customer
  3. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

Froze twice last night, once in Act of Defiance (Gates of Tartarus section) and in Labyrinth. On the up side, I did try some 8v8 PvP (Australia) and rending looks great there on PS3 now.
  4. rocky bailout New Player

ya i have the same problem just happened 4 times us ps Rocky Bailout
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It's not happening as much since this morning's restart, but it's still happening.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes Mepps just posted earlier that there is a team working on it, and they will update us when the problem is resolved.
  7. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

My point was that it's happening on both consoles. My buddy has been DCing every half hour or so...yet again on a PS4. The whole "I have a PS3 and refuse to buy a next gen console" debate is whatever, I could give a flying **** about the PS3 users. Whether your system is obsolete now or will be in 5 years doesn't matter to me. And DC is still supporting PS3...better than saying screw you guys. Glass half full my dude ;)
  8. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Good to know. And thank u 4 responding. Much appreciated.
  9. BrimstoneFireReaper New Player

I'm freezing also. I froze at the R&D machine in the magic wing of HoD, I froze during the boss fight at LoA, and it just froze in Smallville just after we released the boss from the bubble. Those are just the last 3. I have frozen 6 times since the server went down earlier.

USPS3 - using PS3
    BrimstoneFireReaper - toon I was using

I haven't had issues with this in over a year when it was common for DCUO to freeze a PS3. Why don't you all get it right and just leave it the heck alone? I don't see anyone crying for more content and nothing needs nerf'd unless you are a noob that just can't figure it out. SO FIX IT, LEAVE IT ALONE, AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF WE WANT MORE. Personally I will never spend another dime on this joke. I used to love the game. Still enjoy it WHEN I CAN. But the more you people do the worse it gets.

Here's a hint: If you do something and people complain, DON'T DO MORE!!! Just remove your screw up and then ask us what WE, THE PAYING CUSTOMER, WANTS. You just keep making it worse. What you are doing to this game is no different from using gasoline to put your comp out if it caught on fire cause you overclock your processor.
  10. Nathan Hale New Player

The constant freezing and all the other errors is making it unplayable perhaps it would be best to take the game down and run analysis.
  11. Old Villan New Player

F*CK NO !!!
    IT'S NOT !!!
    I prefer be honest with others & say that the game is not supported anymore on PS3 & stop suck money or change graphics and/or do servers 4 PS3 and 4 PS4 but not both together... So i can spend my money in other things...
    All problems started when PS4 comes out & when graphics was improved...
    I want see when PC/PS will come together... That will be really a BIG JOKE...
    P.s. To all ppl who say 'update your ps3' i say 'update your mom & make your own business'
    • Like x 1
  12. DcuoRebecca Level 30

It looked like you had solved the freezing problem with that sudden shutdown, but i just froze again now...not doing anything special, just running in the watchtower.
  13. PHOUR New Player

Awesome update, I love how it has completely broken the ps3. Before the update , haven't crashed in ages. Now I keep freezing, doesn't matter where I am(Hall of Doom, LPVE, Gotham Wastelands*Under siege*, Lab, all so far have froze), and instantly after I relog the game crashes again, pretty much unplayable at this point as others have said. Yesterday crashed in the new LPVE and couldn't even relog because my linkdead character would get stuck with an infinite loading screen.
  14. swis008 New Player

last night I was in watchtower meta with menu to change colors of equipment. today I was outside bohemia accessing journal
  15. swis008 New Player

yea I hate that "powergirl screen of death"
  16. Phantom Corsair Active Player

4 times in less than an hour this is becoming a joke and unplayable
  17. swis008 New Player

Woundless Woman and Stunnerman
  18. swis008 New Player

19. swis008 New Player

20. PHOUR New Player

did i say gotham wastlands (meant under siege) more specifically the newer solo disconnected and froze after I went to relog.