Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

So... Skyrim and new renders... got it.
  2. scarlettw Active Player

in the best case is saturday umm.. and what happend in the worst case 3 month?
  3. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Hum, Saturday.... curious they will make an update on a Weekend... sounds fishy!
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

so... I get Wednesday, Thursday and Friday where I can either rim (as in Sky) myself stupid, or work... hmmmm.. Guess it's "arrow to the knee" week.
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

6. SCARLETTIA New Player

Me and my league are experiencing the freezes as well,even if I turn off my PS or restart the game it freezes within minutes. Its inevitable now knowing that I'm sure it will freeze again. Character name ➡SCARLETTIA USPS
  7. Killswitch Enrage New Player

All the more reason to get this game over to the XBOX ONE. If it goes there, I will buy one. I will NEVER buy another Sony product.
  8. SCARLETTIA New Player

Within minutes of game play I freeze, today I did Assault & Battery raid it froze there as well, froze also at little Bohemia.
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

10. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Absolutely ridiculous theyre bring SM with no update. I wont even get to play it, total BS. By the time this fix is up, my league probably wont even be running it anymore and id be beat for all the stuff from it.
    • Like x 2
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Ye it really isn't funny, and for a stupid small update too. Not one bit happy at all, but what to do...
  12. Guilty_iNNOCENCE8o8 New Player

This is occurring for me too. PSN name IXxSKARxXI (those are "i"'s at the ends). I am experiencing excessive freezing specifically in Throne of the Dead raid, in Gotham Under Siege, and in Watchtower. This greatly affects my gameplay experience. I am a Legendary member. I would like to continue playing this game with a subscription, but if this problem continues to occur, I simply cannot waste my time. Thank you.
  13. Jad-Ell New Player

Try working with psn? This is a fair comment. What is disgusting tho is that people who have paid to play this game but haven't been able to access the service because of a technical issue on the Daybreak companies end and the won't get any form of a reimbursement for the time they have lost and money lost from subscribing is purely disgusting, a company with this customer service issue should be ashamed of themselve's. Your terms of service might be viable in the US but here in England there are shocking terms of service. Daybreak should be ashamed of themselve's.
    • Like x 4
  14. shawn120479 New Player

I love how the only thing mepps answers or posts is when it may be fixed at the earliest. There is no mention of we apologize for the inconvenience this has cause all our LOYAL PAYING ps3 users and we will be doing something to compensate your grief for our blunder. Nothing like that cause if there was the "buy a ps4" crowd would whine till hell froze over. I am a paying ps3 user have over 100 freezes since game update 46. I have the date time location and character name all written down for most of the and I can say I am completely frustrated with this issue as is every other ps3 user. I also only play this game on the PlayStation no others so i can't justify spending the $ on a ps4 not for one game that i already bought a ps3 for, which works fine if i do load up any other game. I haven't seen a single apology or any kind of hint that there may be compensation in order for those of us that pay to play. So as a budgeting decision from my point I have already paid for a product that as working when i paid for it, this product was then broken during my subscription time, I am owed an extension to my subscription at the bare minimum. Also @mepps a reply on this thread would go a long way to helping me decide if I renew in 9 days or not, as it stands there is no way in hell I renew this subscription.
    • Like x 7
  15. TheSchroedinger New Player

My PS3 is on its last legs, so I plan to go buy a PS4 this weekend. However, I won't be using it to play DCUO. My legendary membership expires very soon, and I will not be renewing. Between the unreliability of the game and the unpleasant company I find in this gaming community, I see plenty of other, more appealing alternatives to DCUO. I wish luck and patience for those of you who choose to stay and endure.
    • Like x 4
  16. Flakkjacket New Player

lmao... Saturday at best eh? I thought the update was ready to go. PSN just needed to say yes to it... why does that take so long? They said yes to the last update and look what it did... can't be too much of an in depth process...
  17. afvc623 New Player

Wow.Thats a long wait.Well now im sure of something,I won't renew after my membership expires.Unless they show me they care for their members and give us some kind of reimbursement,compensation,or whatever.At least something,which I doubt very much since they haven't replied one single question/message that contains the word "compensation" or "reimbursement" in it.
    I lost count of how many times my ps3 has freezed.Yesterday was the worst.I had like 12 freezes in AN HOUR they were back to back.I believe its now been over 50 freezes(probrably alot more) and it's frustrating.I have tried to be patient and deal with it but my patience has reached the limit.
  18. afvc623 New Player

Another one...HOH.
    Edit: and yes,kicked.
    • Like x 1
  19. afvc623 New Player

Annnnnd another one at LAB just standing 3 minutes after getting in it.unplayable.
  20. BigDaddyKane New Player

He actual did in one of those threads. I'm not even sweating it cause this game always go thru menstrual cycle you just got stay away.lol