Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. JSnaples Committed Player

You know the risks while playing this game, they don't owe you a cent.
  2. afvc623 New Player

These fanboys are ridiculous...
  3. Shifty Committed Player

Honestly I'm able to complete t6 content without freezing. The only content I have froze in is Zam and Rage. I also can't be in the HoD longer than a minute otherwise ill freeze.and once In a while I will freeze while doing open world pvp.But in not freezing as bad as others are currently complaining about.
  4. mightybugthe1st New Player

Here's an area that's completely &#$%&ng me over right now.

Steelworks, Villain side, PS3. Mission is 'If I Only Had a Heart".

Was able kill the smaller adds, but now I can't 'Use Steelworks Robot to Take Down STAR Labs Heavy Mech"! I've tried at least 6 or 7 times, and I just keep freezing as soon as I get in the Mech. This is extremely frustrating. I can't progress in the game because the gear this content drops has the best stats. This is ridiculous. :mad:
  5. Treskar Committed Player

Accomplished to be able to make it all the way through solo missions until tier 6.
    FREEZES started to occur in tier 6 content nothing else.

TRESKAR
    3:29 AM Eastern
    CIRCE'S TRIAL
  6. Treskar Committed Player

TRESKAR
    5:29am
    TIER 3 DUO SHADY NIGHTCLUB
  7. Shifty Committed Player

For those still posting about this issue..The smartest thing would to just give yourselves a break until the fix comes out?....Wouldn't everyone agree?
  8. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Will the fix come today Mepps? Cuz this is getting old FAST...
  9. Shifty Committed Player

I honestly doubt it will happen this week..Haha mepps prove me wrong ;)
  10. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

i think we're lucky if we get it friday from the way Mepps worded it in the other post. "Several days".
    • Like x 1
  11. Shifty Committed Player

True haha
    • Like x 2
  12. AngelOfTriumph New Player

I AM STILL WAITING FOR These HARD LAG SPIKED AND FREEZES TO BE FIXED :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  13. Sunblaster New Player

Its not about the risk, its about a GU that fails for ps3 players.
    I dont wanna Money from them, I wanna playable days since I pay for the game.
    I had and have several crashes in a day and its not happens before the update, i'm crashing in all situation even in police stations.
    So, me and others players that pay for play and arent play the content, should gain something to compensate the Money we pay for play.
    I think its fair enought.
  14. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

are the devs acknowledging that this is a problem they are working on or is this thread falling on deaf ears?
  15. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

look this was a ps3 game that grow to a ps4 system. so all the ps3 plays that pay stop paying cause your system is outdated and it don't look like SONY ( daybreak whatever ) is going to do anything about it but say hay Mepps answer that guys question ( someday ). and the only real reason the company is now called Daybreak, is because Sony don't want the bad PR .

PS4 vs PS3 – CPU and RAM[IMG]

Sony says that the PS4 is roughly 10 times as powerful as the PS3. Other than being a lot more powerful, as you’d expect, the most important difference between the two is that they use completely different architectures.

The PS3 uses a custom Sony-made Cell architecture that was long criticised for being hard to develop for.

Sony’s latest console definitely has taken a different tack. It uses an x86-based chip, which is the same type used in both Windows PCs and the Xbox One.

Under the hood, the PS4 features an 8-core AMD Jaguar CPU (max 2.7GHz) with an 800MHz AMD Radeon GPU and 8GB of GDDR5 RAM.

The PS3 has a main 3.2GHz single-core CPU with a collection of companion cores. Plus it comes with a 550MHz GPU and 256MB of DDR3 RAM. That clock speed might sound rather high, but the PS4 processor is easily the better and more powerful of the two.

:D:):eek::oops::confused::mad::cool:o_O:p
  16. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

17. KingGuy420 Active Player

This has nothing to do with the difference between PS3 and PS4. I wish people would stop spouting that crap.

If that were the case it would have happened after a DLC, you know, something that would actually require more memory, but it didn't. It happened after a pretty basic GU.

Lots of games have had unintended side effects after a patch. Even before PS4 came along. It's not a new thing that just popped up recently.

If you have any solid proof stating that this is an actual hardware issue and not just a bad patch, I'm all ears but till then shut up with the "PS4 R 1337" crap.
    • Like x 4
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I don't know about other people, but the freezing is becoming more frequent for me. If any of the preliminary non-client changes were supposed to help, they're not.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  20. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

You're right, but this is rather annoying and completely unfair. They don't have to do anything about it but they should. It would not cause them too much trouble to give us that suffered through this 200-400 replay badges due to the missed t6 raid week. That being said I'm not expecting any compensation so I won't be disappointed. I don't complain when things go wrong during maintenance and updates taking longer than anticipated but this is a tad bit more severe.
    • Like x 1