Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Celebrawl New Player

I`ve been having that same freezing issue with the game since the latest update started,and also each time i log in into the game some of the commands that i see on the usps game whenever i view my inventory,it gets glitchy
  2. Master DS New Player

I've really had it with this PS3 freezing issue. It's gotten completely out of control. DC Universe Online is unplayable on PS3, until the developers fix it. Since game update 46 playing on PS3 had been next to impossible. I tried playing and in no time my game froze time and time again like clock work. This sucks!! So I give up. I won't be playing DCUO until this issue is resolved. I feel sorry for any PS3 players that have Legendary membership right now. Because they aren't able to play and therefore are losing their moneys worth. The developers should give PS3 players with Legendary a few extra days or give some free items. To make this up. Because man I'm glad I'm not paying for a Legendary membership right now otherwise I'd be even more upset.

Everything aside I know the PS4 players are thinking "Just go get a PS4 and you won't have to deal with the PS3 freezing problem anymore." However not all of us can do that right away. The PS3 has it's normal issues on DCUO: Longer load times, and long rendering. But it was still playable. We all know everything is better on PS4.But for those of us that haven't upgraded to PS4 yet at least playing DCUO on PS3 was still playable minus the short comings. It's only the most dedicated of DCUO players that are still playing DCUO on PS3. I have motivation to keep playing DCUO on PS3 because I know all of my progress will be there for me to continue then I get a PS4. PS3 is still great and I'll keep playing DCUO on the console until I get a PS4. But this issue with PS3 freezing so much is pushing many PS3 players like myself to the limit. So I'd like this problem to be fixed soon because I want to get back to playing DCUO.

The problem has been going on for almost a week. I remember issues being fixed much faster in the past. The fact that there is a fix ready and that the developers have to wait for PSN approval says it all. I think when DCUO was owned by Sony they got approved faster because DCUO and PlayStation were ownd by the same corporation. Now DCUO is owned by Daybreak so approval from PSN takes longer. It's just a guess.

Lastly lets get that fix in developers please. PS3 players want to play DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kumohiraps3 New Player

Name: Kumohira
    Server: EUPS
    Console: Ps3
    Freeze: Every 10/15 min, everywhere, this is it 8 day... my ps3 do prayer for the resurrection...

P.s: Dev... I hope that these days without being able to play , to be reimbursed to the members with the legendary active, for all ps3 users...
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark VVolverine New Player

I'm wondering why the update wasn't immediately taken down and rolled back to pre-update state? The Dev's have done this every single time there has been hardware effecting issues in the past, why didn't they do it this time? I'm pretty sure the community would have been much more understanding of technical issues handled that way instead of the clusterfluck they have now. The way it is currently being handled looks like they are favoring PS4 users and slapping the PS3 guys in the face. As a PS3 user and Legendary subscriber, I demand compensation for loss of service and for taking away a once enjoyable gaming experience.
    • Like x 5
  5. afvc623 New Player

My lastest crashes have been ridiculous if you are just standing for like 2-3 minutes,FREEZE.Changing character style,FREEZE.Vendor,FREEZE.broker FREEZE..League tab,FREEZE.Open world just flying around,FREEZE.Also I ran halls of hades,didnt freeze the whole raid till on last boss,and yep I got kicked even though i logged back quick.And that was after lonnnng waits in the raid for some people to relog(crashes)some of them 2 or 3 times,then at the end i crash and BAM kicked.Please hurry up with this fix devs!This is frustrating
    • Like x 2
  6. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Mepps, I hereby request clarication in terms of my membership being not used due to my PS3 freezing bug, rendering the game unplayable - Is Daybreak or Sony going to do anything to repay or return these days of subscription to us?. Also, I request clarification on the ETA of the fix on PSN, you stated "next week" well it's "next week" and so far no fix.

Thank you in advance
    • Like x 1
  7. scarlettw Active Player

umm after finish other game in this weekend , ill try to play this and pum 2 new location freeze in arkham island killing mbot and freeze fliying arround striker island
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

oops, meant to post in a different thread.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We should have the fix submitted to PSN very soon, and we'll update with estimated timing once we do.
    • Like x 5
  10. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

But whats the position of Daybreak/Sony concerning our subscriptions being used up in a bug?
    • Like x 1
  11. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Absolutely nothing. That's the typical answer but we have missed a whole week as it stands now so we at least deserve 250 replay badges or something though.
  12. CaptainBombus Level 30

For me, It's more the principle of the issue rather than not having the funds to buy a PS4. I only play one game which is DCUO. I just can't justify paying $400 for one game and then in additional still having to pay for Legendary membership. I have no interest in the other titles currently on PS4, and I really don't have the bandwidth for any other games in terms of time. Maybe when Fallout 4 finally comes out that will change, but for now this is it for me.
    • Like x 1
  13. afvc623 New Player

They have to at least give us SOMETHING to compensate for the missed time.That'd show me that they really care about their members.I mean,it's not like thats gonna hurt them.it's all digital..But to me,if they don't,that's like a "screw you"...Just my opinion...
    • Like x 2
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'd like something to compensate us for the week of freezing too I agree. Like 100 loyalty? Just need 100 more to get my armory that's why. lol But that would be really appreciated, But still I'm glad and appreciate they will be able to fix it and we'll all play again.
  15. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Legends, I keep freezing running legends PvP.
  16. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Just a small reminder and would like you to relay this to all the Devs: This most never happen again! This is flagrante incompetence... and I for one dont pay for bad services, I write on the complaint book (something a country as small as Portugal have in every service office, coffe shop, etc etc). Somehow I dout one book would be enough for so many complaints regarding a lost week of payed service.

I'm still waiting for an official position regarding how we will compensated.
    • Like x 1
  17. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Still doing it I see. Hard freeze up, doesn't seem to matter what is going in game, just roaming around for bits, 1 person mission, 4 person, etc... Sometime it's right after log-on and then not again for hour or so.

Did Bethesda do some of the programming on that last patch?

Let us know what's going on and the ETR (estimated time of repair) will be fine, no compensation needed.
  18. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

No, Stevie Wonder....
  19. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Quiet penny pincher.
  20. Sunblaster New Player

They have to give us at least one week more of legendary subscription and a radiante aura as bĂ´nus to compensate all of our frustration.

I miss all raids cause its impossible play raids on ps3.
    • Like x 2