Everyman Prototype

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by lllStrichcodelll, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Question regarding the Effect.
    It says that the Defense buff is based off of your max Health.
    Does that mean its based off my Health pool as its stated in Stats, or my Base Health pool before all the Percentages got added later on?
  2. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

with this artifact is based of the tanks HP so i tested it with HP buffs and scar tisue on rage to get the highest HP and the without to see how far i could push the defense here you go guys:
    When my hp is below 30% i clipped my pull and activate the refractor artifact to get the high hp and clipped it with my remors recovery:
    167K Defense::::

@ 2:51 on video

When i buffed with omega + HP soda + Scar tissue to get highest HP with rage :
    173K Defense the highest i could get without elite gear!

A healer will always heal a tank so i dont see how this artifact will work anyway the tank will neverreach tht 12% hp converted into defense !
  3. Batuba Developer

None of the new artifacts have gone through internal balance as of yet. It's currently a bug that it's even visible at this point. We will have more to say on the artifacts once they are ready to be properly tested by the community. We will be removing them from Constantine until they are ready; enjoy the sneak preview.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.