Every Pet Trinket Damage Dealt Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ObsidianChill, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Most people summon the 4 boos on another armory and then switch to the main, even with the lower cr the 4 boos are stronger than most dps supercharges. But yes as a usually build the dark construct bat with the other 3 will be a go to combo.
    • Like x 1
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

This Guide has been updated to include all the damage values at CR 295 for all damage pets, sidekicks and henchman on the OP.

Here is a Link to go back to 1st Post

Also included as of this post are the new Thanagarian Soldier Henchman which are drops from the new Thanagar Open World Bounty.
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Essentially just a re-skin of the Dark Robbin Henchmen with just slightly lower damage but could very well even out over 100+ parses
    • Like x 1
  4. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

5. DiscoSoup Active Player

Hmm. I didn't realize that the dark construct bat was so powerful. It didn't seem like it was doing that much damage when I had it equipped.

I've been using the antimatter cannon because I like its low cooldown. How does the length of the cooldown affect effectiveness when you compare the bat construct to the antimatter cannon?
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

They all have the same cooldown of 120 seconds (unless you have Dead King Scepter artifact equipped) Anti matter cannon is pure single target and only lasts 10 seconds so its situational in its usage where the construct bat will be aoe and last nearly 60s
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Tested at CR295 for direct previous comparison
  8. Abs New Player

Hi obsidian, can i know all the sunken runes gives out equal damage? Cause your video only include slayer's sunken rune.
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

They do similar damage but they have one attack that varies depending on which one. For example at 300CR the Controller one hit for 420k over 60s and the dps one at the same CR was 482k. That is in melee range where the trinket is best. So not a huge night and day difference between them. Besides the DPS one having the 246 might
  10. Abs New Player

Ok thanks for the info.
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Hbs/Brawl combo. Still puts it well behind Thanagarian, Modern, Hideout, Sewer.
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I suggest you follow my youtube for Pet Trinket damage updates as I haven't been updating this thread but since I already have a Mother/Father Box video I will post the updated tested values from the August 13th Hotfix

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

How do the Creepy Critters do? Don't see them on the list.
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

How do the Creepy Critters from Halloween stack up? Also how do the new henchmen from the Space Base stack up?
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

Critters are not good, they were just a gimmick Henchmen apart of the Halloween Seasonal. The Space Lair ones I haven't tested as getting down to CR308 where the others were all tested is a bit harder now. But the Space Lair is a combo of 1h/dw/rifle which is not the highest base dmg combo 3x rifle or the Bestiamorphs which the melee sonic shout attack.
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thanks for the update!
  17. AV Loyal Player

Just a heads up but I've never been able to replicate your Dark Construct Bat vs Shadow Bat results. It's probable, since they're a reskin, they're simply identical but I must have done a few dozen 10-parse comparisons over a long period and each time I get the same results, with the Dark Construct winning despite them having identical attacks with identical base damage. Normally wouldn't be worth mentioning, as you do indicate reskins won't be as accurate on only 3 parses, but think there's an underlying quirk here.

What seems to be the issue is that Shadow Bat appears to be prone to taking more and longer breaks between attacks. This occurred in every 10-parse set I've done. In a set I did today, Shadow took about twice as many 5s pauses as Dark Construct, in one case taking four 5s pauses in a single summon, and appears to take more 2-4s pauses. These were all done without my character moving at all between summons so all pauses were a function of RNG or the server.

I also alternated summons to try to make sure they were both exposed to as comparable a server state as possible. In general, if one pet experienced long pauses in its summon, the other pet would on the subsequent summon as well. The only difference was Shadow seemed more vulnerable to it. Could just be luck but given the number of times I've checked it I think that at best they're the same and at worse there could be something about Shadow causing him to derp a bit more frequently. In both pets cases, the potential for such long pauses is a bit ridiculous given that it's possible for a Source Shard player to completely whiff a Godwave Strength on them,

Also, in regards to Circe Bestiamorphs, as there's a solid chance this wouldn't be observed over 3 parses, their worse case is still pretty much BiS but when they Roar more frequently their average goes up a ton in every situation. Doesn't affect the actual hierarchy but I think you've got them too close other options in terms of raw output.

Edit: Can corroborate that the Anti-Matter Turret is better than the Green Crystal Turret. Bit of a kick in the balls that the SM summons ended up being weaker and not simply equivalent alternate skins =/