Every Pet Trinket Damage Dealt Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ObsidianChill, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That Snake turret is a HUGE help in burning down the skeleton adds before the next portal phase in first boss of PCe. If more people equipped it and used it like that and also saved their orbitals and SC's for those adds, all of us running PCe regularly would save countless hours of wasted time. And this is coming from someone who has practically made a catchphrase out of "Who the hell cares about adds?"
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

How does the new pet from the Metal 2 alert do compared to the others?
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It's a reskin of the SM Shadow bat so the only pets that hit harder are Slayers Sunken Rune in melee range and a full boo utility belt.
  5. mrcheap Well-Known Player

I am stunned by this. I assumed they were purely cosmetic variations. Instead if you aren't using martial arts sidekick or a sewer backup then you are using a sub-optimal build.
    • Like x 1
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before anyone asks: Anti-Matter Turret (Anniversary Event) deals exactly the same Damage as the Green Crystal Turret (SM 2019)
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

ha,ha,ha The moment I decided to write the same thing ... you got ahead of me :D :D :D
  8. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

How so? Please explain the bat signal orbital.
  9. Hollows Active Player

Would any of these trinkets/henchmen replace the chronomatic emitter? My guess is no because of the longer cool down but what about the uptime?

Edit: Never mind. I just got this answered on Chill's updated vid.
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

A small clarification about the 'brainiac base backup" and "atlantean base backup", after the developers fixed the starting attack of lightning, the" bbb" deals damage in the area 51k-61k, and the "abb" 61k-63k (273 cr).
    .....still garbage...
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

If you get the trinket from the anniversary event, can you test that?
  14. AV Loyal Player

It should be noted that Dark Robin henchmen's initial bursts hit for 3x 10-11k instead of the normal 3x 8-9k and that their roundhouse attack hits multiple targets w/o splitting, which makes it my personal top pick despite being melee. That said, for some situations, Sewer will still come out on top since they aren't melee based and therefore are more likely to survive the entire time. Dark Robin is a balanced lateral and slightly vertical move in general, esp vs trash mobs or close-knit multi-target situations with low risk of lethal (to henchmen) burst aoe.
    • Like x 1
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

3k average higher than the Green Crystal despite this being a reskin of it, over the course of like 30-50 parsers might even out closer but Anti-Matter for me never dipped below 150k at 273cr
    • Like x 1
  16. AV Loyal Player

I've found this to be true with every reskin. I didn't take an exhaustive average but spent enough time on it that it seemed like Dark Construct bat consistently beat Shadow Bat and Snake Turret consistently (on average, since these get huge dmg spreads) beat Shadow Snake turret.
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

When I tested the Dark Construct Bat against the Shadow bat using 4 parsers each, I found that all four of the DCB parsers and 3/4 of the SB's all parsed in the same 5K window. Much like OC's original testing, the Shadow Bat had one outlier where it did about 80K more damage.
  18. AV Loyal Player

I didn't keep my data but did 10 each and the DCB ended up doing on average ~10k more for me. If there is a difference it isn't a major one in the bat's case.
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Fantastic information!
    So, discounting Boo-tility (because it is item level 66 & using 4 boos means no orbital, supply, etc), I see using Dark Construct Bat, Supply, Orbital & a buff trinket.
  20. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I went back and tested the green crystal and anti-monitor and did 25 parses and it came out to be nearly identical which is what I figured. Also redid the Brianic Pet which didn’t change much at all.