Every Pet Trinket Damage Dealt Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by ObsidianChill, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 9
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

As seen in the testing the newly released "Shadow Minions Henchmen/Back-Up" is ranked as the 2nd highest trinket in that category.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. SigmaAtom Committed Player

4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I have a question. I’m an Atomic Tank and I like the sidekick best because of the healing, energy regen, and shield bonuses from it. I’m not that concerned with his damage. Do you know if the sidekicks with less damage do more healing or energy output to compensate for their lack of damage? If that’s all equal then I guess I should just choose the one with the best damage.
    • Like x 1
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The sidekicks healer, shield and regen etc are only governed by the base generators. So if you have your base generator at max or at level 2 etc their regen will be based on that. Their damage is just tied to what type of weapon they use.
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Thanks. I really appreciate your guides by the way.
  7. loupblanc Dedicated Player

8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Here is the damage testing completed for the new JLD vendor henchmen released the Chaos Daemonic Minions. The damage puts it above the Shadow Minion's backup but still well below the Sewer Backup for highest in the henchman category.

[IMG]
  9. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I can’t believe how unequal all these sidekicks and henchmen are. I always just assumed they would all generally be equal in damage and choosing one was just a style preference but this changes everything. I can kind of understand back up getting better because they continue releasing new ones but the sidekicks all came out at once. I mean you really have to be dedicated to a style to forgo the martial arts sidekick for something else. I’m glad you did this, I’ll have to continue checking it for every new release so I know I’m using the best stuff.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Once upon a time Crystal Golum was the stuff. She used to put out some great damage. She's still OK but not what she used to be.
  11. AKXC Well-Known Player

Can we get updated stats for the new metal man bat trinkets? I got the sidekick but dont know if its better than my chaos henchmen
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

yup, as soon as I get it I will test it at 273 to compare it with the outputs of the others
    • Like x 3
  13. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

I did 1 parse for a minute and it sucked for 70k so I went ahead and deleted it
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Unlike the henchmen and pets, sidekicks also restore a little power, give a shield (albeit a weak one) and I believe also heal a little. They're typically not used purely for damage. Your testing would actually put the metal man-bat at the top of the list for sidekick damage.
  15. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Fair point. For me it’s all about damage or utility. Sidekicks imho don’t provide any of those things. I run shadow bat and in rare cases would swap in the henchmen if supply drop is on cool down during a cutscene. Utility wise, regular henchmen can at least body block. Damage wise, anything on the list from shadow werewolfs and up up does more damage and has 3 bodies to tank buying you some time to dps. I don’t know how much power/shield/heal sidekicks provide so I may be in the wrong here
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

obviously Sidekick's aren't meant for damage alone but this is the 2nd lowest Sidekick and 3rd lowest overall trinket for damage in the game currently.
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

I found out that this isn't as much of a reskin as it should have been. It'll be brought up to par with the Shadow Man-Bat Sidekick in a future update.
    • Like x 6
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So on average 61k.
  19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

How much damage does Grimorium do?
    • Like x 2
  20. Careless Active Player

Has anyone tested the new snake turret?