Every decent name is taken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scorch Bomb, Jul 26, 2013.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

HOLY SEMANTICS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  2. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

how about "Whiney McWahwahface?"
    • Like x 1
  3. darkmoon caverns New Player

I guess it doesn't always work. lol
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

We can try and help. What is your character's theme?
    Powers?
    Male/Female?
    Hero/Villain?
    Specific Colors?

What are you going for?
  5. Corrupted Ertai New Player

I just don't like the fact that even though there were dozens upon dozens of people telling you why it was a bad idea, you still thought it should be done anyway. You wanted to take away names form players who were inactive regardless of the reason why. And by the way when I used the word tally it was not meant to be taken literally. It was meant to be viewed as part of my personal vernacular and taken to mean summary since that was YOUR word to begin with. But I guess what they say is true, you can't argue with people of lesser intelligence. Just goes in circles. I will be ignoring you now.
  6. Tskales Well-Known Player

No, you didn't like the idea, and you didn't want it discussed(you even cried for the mods) because you can't handle opposing views, which is pathetic.
    And when i said summary, i meant it in a sense of a brief round up of what's been said. Because you couldn't think of anything better to argue with me about, and because i'd already put you in your place more than once, you wanted to get back at me with anything you could, so you had to nitpick because what i said wasn't "comprehensive" enough. When there's only one point to be made i.e. is the idea popular or unpopular, it's difficult to be that "comprehensive" about it, especially when you're also trying to be brief.
    I outsmarted you from start to finish. If i'm unintelligent, then you are pond life.
    You're running away from me just like last time. That's understandable, because it's gone nothing but downhill for you since you first attacked me.
  7. Kal El-Oh-El Well-Known Player

Please stop being wrong. Also, please stop making selfish threads. Thank you.
  8. Tskales Well-Known Player

I've not made anymore suggestion threads since the last one.

Maybe you should stop trolling.
  9. Covalence New Player

Who you callin snowflake?
  10. crownclownking New Player

do you know what it means when someone calls another person a snowflake? If you dont i suggest you re read the post to which i replied too. Then you will see why i called you a snowflake. Either way lol
  11. myandria Item Storage

Ok, everyone, let's take a deep breath here. I wanted to reply to this thread but it's getting out of hand. Please, let's try to focus on the subject at hand. It's sad to see an interesting thread shut down for a trivial reason...
  12. Super Parrot Level 30

SUPER PARROT'S WAR JOURNAL. GOTHAM CITY (GD). JULY 26 2013.
    The cries of the unimaginative fill my ears, like the 15 cans of gravy I drink a day fill my belly. Names, naming conventions. All dressed up and no name to go. If all the decent names have been consumed - then there is only one answer. Consume the indecent ones. This city is consuming it's self like a mechanistic uroboros. Names are no different.
  13. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Nah, not all of the good ones are taken.

My gf just made an ice girl and named her MissShiver. I think that's cool.
  14. Archsprite Well-Known Player

15. Wilder Midnight New Player

pete's an awesome character. all of the subs are.

wxcwpt for maybe arm fall off boy.
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

I just made a girl toon and got the name 'MomJeans'. There are plenty of good names left
  17. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It helps to think up a back story before you try to name a toon.... I've never had any problems and actually find it fun.
  18. Fifinella Well-Known Player

I personally enjoy using Google Translate to find names (such as translating them into Latin for example). I also like names with a historical meaning like Fifinella, Nachthexen, Margaretha Zelle, and Sayyida al Hurra (but then, I guess that's just me).
  19. Mick93 New Player

Pwnergrapher.
  20. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Even Winston Churchill is taken!!!!
    My alt is now Mr Churchill!